Mina pushes Chaeyoung onto the bed pulls his pants off then undresses herself, removing the remaining clothes that cover her body.

When both were naked, Mina grabbed Chaeyoung's length and pumped it.
The softness of Mina's hand and its warmth gave sensation to Chaeyoung's sleeping beast. Making it hard and standing tall.

Mina hopped on the bed and sat on Chaeyoung. She grinds on the latter, hump without penetration, making them lust for more.

Mina sexily smirked at Chaeyoung before pointing the latter's length onto her wet cavern. Mina keeps her eyes locked to her lover as she slowly sits on Chaeyoung's length, making it slide into her wetness.
Mina bites her lower lip as the latter's beast penetrates her, she then leans down and exchanges kisses with Chaeyoung as she starts moving her hips back and forth.

"Aaaah! Chaeyoung- ah!" Mina moaned

"Minari..." Chaeyoung couldn't help but close her eyes as Mina moved on top of her

The whole place is filled with moans. It is because Chaeyoung's old apartment has no room. Her bedroom is just an extension of the living room, and there are no doors or walls that separate them. Making their moans echo inside the whole apartment.

Mina kept moving her hips, while Chaeyoung thrust upward. They weren't just making love, they were also relieving their elves from almost two months of not sharing a bed.

"Ah... Mina, I'm near" Chaeyoung uttered while she kept on pulling and pushing Mina by the waist

"Give it all to me" Mina moaned

A few more thrusts and their body vibrates in unison as they find their release.

Mina collapses on top of Chaeyoung.
The latter wrapped her arms around Mina's naked body.
It was just a warm-up for a marathon because both of them were needy for one another. And dying to be touched once more.

They were always like this for the past years. They date, work, and date. 

The only thing that they need is marriage.

But they stick with the setup of no marriage until Mina gives birth.

Just like what Jeongyeon said, Chaeyoung has a complicated relationship.

Chaeyoung can be with other girls, just with precautions. She must always use protection and make sure not to get anyone pregnant. And if Mina was around, she was all for her and no one else.

This was the rule that Mina created for both of them.
They were far long away from the drama and just decided to live their lives.

Upset with her third miscarriage, Mina's perspective when it comes to Chaeyoung's sex life changed.

And that is what brought them to where they are right now.

~~~ ~ ~~~