plz don't leave me

Rains: plz Veg don't leave me. Plz I can't lose u I need u now veg plz I'll do anything u want me to do but plz don't abandon me .

Vegas: rain don't force me to do something we both might regret leave my hand. I have my husband and children waiting for me at home .

Rain: what about me and our unborn child haa tell me what should I do about to our child.

Vegas: I told u what we had for the past months was a mistake and it's still one so plz let me be u can continue with ur life. And as for the child I prefer u abort the pregnancy u know it is best for the both of us.

Rain: but u told me u would take responsibility and leave ur husband so that we start afresh just u ,me and our baby. so what is all this now.

Vegas : sorry Rain but I just can't leave  my husband and children I have to leave now .

Then Vegas left leaving a sad 5 months pregnant Rain crying on the floor.

Rain : he left me no he did not I think this is just a nightmare baby let us sleep I bet when we wake up daddy will be here waiting for us . Then we will go to the mall with daddy to buy u clothes.

And with that being said Rain fell asleep.

Vegas

Pete: hunny u're back so early did u not go to the office ?

Vegas: well I went but fell sick so I came  back .

He said hugging his hubby.

Vegas: u know what here I bought u something.

Pete: ohh my veg u needed not to do this .

Vegas: well I had to seeing that  I missed our anniversary celebration.

Pete: u did not have to do this .

Vegas: heart sorry for everything I did

Pete: hey what's wrong .u did nothing wrong plus it was because of an important business trip that u left . So don't apologize

Vegas: heart  sorry for I have seen that as of recent we have not been in good terms and I hope that we patch things up.

Vegas then moved to his heart and kissed him when suddenly sound of laughter where heard from the entrance.

Phayu: uuuhhh prapai I guess we gotta arrange a room for our parents who are acting like sweet sixteens.

Then prapai moved to his parents and hugged them.

Phayu: I missed seeing u two like this .

Prapai: yh I agree with u
He then also moved in and the family hugged.

Pete: okay enough lunch is ready so let's eat.

Then the family moved to the table and started eating.

At rains house

Sky: rain ......rain are u there .

He knocked on the door trying to get a response from his best friend who just texted him that he was tired of life and needed a break.

He then remembered that Rain had given him spare keys and with those he opened the door and moved in to find his friend lying on the cold floor .

Sky: oh my goodness Rain......rain.....can u hear me .

He moved to his friend touching the body that felt lifeless and looked like it had been retrieved from the graveyard where it had been kept for many days .

Sky: hello win I need u to come and pick up Rain plz hurry up he needs to go to the hospital plz .

Then he moved to find proper clothes for his friend to wear.

Hey dear reader here is another book of mine . I like this one for it will be a good journey so let's go.