Chapter 136 - 140

Start from the beginning

Read latest Chapters at Wuxia World . Site Only

That was Zhang Chunxiang and Chen Guihua. They had suffered a big loss because of Su Wen, and now they could not wait for Su Wen to die!

However, Zhang Chunxiang was not a fool. Her previous actions had brought bad luck to all the people with the surname Su in the village. After being beaten up by her own man, she became timid. Even if she wanted to take revenge, she did not dare to show it openly.

Su Wen now was different from before. She was not as stupid as she used to be, but smart and ruthless. Now that her reputation in the village had improved, it would not be easy for her to maliciously defame her.

Therefore, Zhang Chunxiang could only endure it for now and watch Sun Dahai and Zhu Yueju deal with Su Wen while she enjoyed herself.

But Chen Guihua did not have Zhang Chunxiang’s brain. When she heard that he was going to find trouble with Su Wen, she immediately jumped out..

Chapter 137

That’s right, you’re absolutely right.” Chen Guihua’s face was fierce and she did not care about her maintaining her reputation anymore. She echoed, “Just let Su Wen pay, that b* *ch has plenty of money. I’ve heard that Zhou Hengyang just sent money to her family and even gave her a bicycle. It can’t be cheap.”

“You’re right.” Seeing that someone agreed, Zhu Yueju straightened her back and said, “Let’s go. We’ll get the money. If she doesn’t give it to us, we’ll push the bicycle away and sell it for Dahai’s treatment.”

Ever since she found out that Su Wen had gotten a brand new bicycle yesterday, she had been tempted. That bicycle was worth a lot of money. If they got a bicycle, Yunyun could use it when she went to school.

It was simply a good thing that came to their door.

“Let’s go. We’ll go now.” Chen Guihua could not wait to see Su Wen in trouble so that she could fish in troubled waters

In the midst of the commotion, an impolite voice suddenly sounded.

“I say, is there something wrong with your brains? What kind of dream is he having in broad daylight? He only thought of taking advantage of others. You deserve it for climbing over someone else’s wall and falling, yet you still want to take their bicycle.”

“Bah! You’re really shameless.”

When He Yulan, who was already working in the fields, heard that the Sun family had gone to Su Wen’s house to make a scene, she immediately stopped fighting for work points and ran over to watch the show with her hoe. In the end, she had just squeezed her way in when she heard such shameless words, and she immediately went into a rage.

Originally, she did not like Su Wen, but the things Su Wen did recently were to her liking.

Besides, Su Xiu was her future sister-in-law. If she did not protect her, who would?

Yesterday, she had already asked someone to tell big brother about her sister-in-law being beaten up. Hmph… Sun Dahai, just you wait! The unlucky days were yet to come, and those who dared to offend big brother would not have a good end.

“Yulan, what are you doing here?” He Yulan’s man hurriedly chased after her and pulled his wife away.

“I’m just trying to uphold justice.” He Yulan did not want to leave, she just stood there and pointed at Zhu Yueju’s nose and scolded, “You’re too shameless. If you were in our village, I would have whipped you to death.”