Even after roaming around the forest for nearly twenty minutes they didn't find anything to eat. Taehyung huffed in annoyance "I guess we ate all the fruits till now, we have to wait till next season" he whined.

Jungkook throws his hand over his shoulder and pulled him closer. He kissed his side of head "There must be some I'm sure, let's do one thing. Let's split and try to find anything from different directions and if we still couldn't find anything let's just go back home and ate what Jin hyung made hmm" He suggest looking at the side profile of his mate.

Taehyung thinks for a moment then agreed. So they split after selecting the spot they were going to meet after next twenty minutes.

Jungkook were exploring the northern side of the forest. Previously they were looking in the east side, the side the went most of the time and Taehyung went for South side.

Jungkook was walking while looking around when he spot a group of monkeys sitting in a shelter like space made under the falling tree's trunk but what catches his attention was the banana they were holding. He smiles "So there's some bananas near" he mumbled and soon found a tall banana tree few metres ahead. He swiftly climbed on the tree and plucked four separate bananas and a full bunch of it.

He climbed down and put those four in his bag and went back to where those monkeys he saw. Him being werewolf he was able to communicate with animals so he gave that bunched of bananas to those monkeys "Thanks for helping buddies" with the salute he went away as he still have ten minutes to roam around.

While on the other hand Taehyung was walking with a stick in his hand which he was using to push away the long stretched branches of trees and bushes in his way.

"There are not much tall trees" he folds his lips inwardly while looking around that's when he's eyes spoted a bush which has berries that's to his night vision abilities he could spot them. His face lit up 'Jungkook would like them' he thought and went to pick them.

He collects handful of berries and put them in his hoodies pocket as well as trousers as he didn't have any bag like Jungkook with him.

He noticed that it's almost twenty minutes since he's here so he decided to go back to where they were about to meet.

He whined when he realised that he came too far and now it will take time to go back. Feeling hungry and annoyed at the forest's mosquito he starts eating those berries from his hoodie pocket.

Just as he start chewing those berries he Spit it out and wipes his lips "Yuck! What was that"

He continued his walk while still wiping his lips and tongue trying to get rid of the weird taste of those berries. He didn't saw the thick root of the tree which was coming out of the ground on which he stumbled and fall his face first.

"Owie"

A frustrated whimper was heard in the silence of the forest.

Jungkook was sitting on a rock waiting for Taehyung who is ten minutes late "Ok if he didn't come in next two minutes I'm gonna go and look for him" he said to himself.

But that was not need when he heard a crick looking in the direction of the sound he found Taehyung walking rather weirdly with a dazed look