1.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU" A voice roared inside the peaceful University cafeteria catching all students attention.

Yoongi groaned "Not again" saying that he slams his face on the table making his mates give him sympathetic look before moving their grazes back to the boy who just roared, marching towards their table.

A bag was thrown in the direction of the mentioned male who catches it effortlessly very well known this was about to come. Jungkook looks up from his phone smirking at the fuming male who was now standing infront of him.

"Ah woke up on wrong side of the bed Kim?" He asked cockily, angered the said male more.

Taehyung slams his hand on the table looking at Jungkook with clenched jaw and furious eyes "You asshole" he exclaimed.

Taehyung was about to punch Jungkook but before his fist could meet Jungkook's face he held it and yanks Taehyung towards him turning him little and make the male lands on his lap with his back pressed to his chest and locks his right hand around his waist and settling it on his tummy helding him in place.

"Relaxed babe" Jungkook said calmly patting Taehyung tummy and streched his left arm over the table and grabs the strawberry milk that was already kept their sealed. He give it to Taehyung who took it quietly while glaring at Jungkook.

"I'm so done with you too" they heard Jin saying and looks at him to see his done face looking at them. Jungkook shrugs and help Taehyung to open the seal of the bottle who held it in front of Jungkook's face when he couldn't open it himself.

"What he did this time Taehyung?" Namjoon questioned popping his elbows on the table and put his face in between his palms looking at the two.

Jin tsked at his mate's question "What? Their drama is worth watching" Namjoon defend himself making Jimin and Hoseok nods.

They all moves their grazes to the two males who a moment ago seems like gonna fight to death but now one was sitting on others lap without care sipping on the strawberry milk.

Taehyung rolled his eyes after he was done drink his milk giving Jungkook the empty bottle he grabs Jungkook neck with his both hands and started chocking him "This asshole changed my alarm knowing very well that today is the last day of submission of our project for which I lost my shit and now I'm late I DIDN'T SUBMIT IT IM GONNA FAIL ALSO I LOST THE PROJECT FILE TOO" He said it all while chocking Jungkook who was tapping Tae's hand continuously "Y-Yeah lea-leave me y-you butthole"

And no one tries to stop them. Why? Because it was all normal for them to see them like this but everytime drama seems to gets better.

"Wait do mean by Mr. Lee's project" Hoseok asked. Taehyung stops his movements when he saw Jungkook literally going out of breath so he took mercy on the poor boy and left his neck. He turns his attention to Hoseok and nods with a sad pout.

"I'm gonna fail...you all gonna graduate together and live all happy without me while i have to repeat another year for failing" Tae mumbled, looking down while making patterns on the table with his finger still sitting on Jungkook's lap. Quiet dramatic well that's how he is.

Everyone present at table wheeze at him. Jungkook smacked his back of head after he regained his breath "Why so dramatic Kim"

Taehyung smacks his hand away looking back at Jungkook he hissed "It's all because of you Jeon!" He huffed and put his head down on the table pouting and mumbling 'I'm gonna fail'.

Jungkook sigh and picked his bag up which was laying by his chair and pulls out a file from it before dropping it down on Taehyung's head.

"Don't worry Tae. You will not going to fail. Jungkook submit your project on your behalf" Jimin said giggling when Jungkook dropped the file on Taehyung's head.

Taehyung eyes widened and he sat up straight successfully hiting Jungkook right on his nose with his head. Jungkook's eyes got teary due to sudden hit. They both hissed one holding his nose other holding his head.

"Fuck your head Kim"

"Fuck your nose Jeon"

They both said at the same time and glares at eachother, if looks could kill they won't be alive anymore.

Turning back at table Taehyung picks the file and check it while rubbing his head but stops when he felt Jungkook's hand rubbing it.

Taehyung smiles big seeing the full marks he got on his project. Turning to Jungkook he wrapped his hands around others neck hugging his tightly.

"Ahhh Kookie you are the best" he and and peaks Jungkook's cheeks and giggles afterwards when Jungkook too gives him his bunny smile and peaks his forehead mumbling "Anything for you"

Yoongi puts a handful of fries in his mouth looking disgustingly at the two "Sometimes I questioned their friendship" he said making othe nods.

They all looked at the bestfriend duo who was now giggling and laughing as if they were not ready to kill eachother sometimes back.

_________________________

-Suho