while the master taught him swordplay, the master also taught rosalyne how to use magic and several other things.

???: hey, hey, hold your horse! *chuckles* the master just left a moment ago, you know...

Rosalyne: what!? then why didn't you tell me sooner!

???: he said he had something to do...

----

???: wandering the earth... aimlessly...

he walked. walking and walking across continents. with no purpose.

???: this is my punishment...

he shouted, scream and yelled towards the sky. nothing happened. he kept walking.

???: why did you leave me?

the man stopped walking as he stare at his left hand.

???: i would just... ughh...

he suddenly clutched his head in pain. falling to the ground.

???: ughh...!

his golden eyes starts to bleed, his left hand glowing as it began to covered with red lines.

???: aghh!

he was in pain. but there was no one around.

it was just desert.

???: gahhk!

after some time that felt like endless pain, the man began to recover.

???: what's wrong with this body? *frowns*

he looked at his hand which was already covered with some kind of red lines.

???: i knew it... a weak body is not strong enough to withstand a powerful soul.

the man growled in annoyance.

???: it's a mess... timeline... story... too many gaps... i don't know if i can-

*THUD*

he finally passed out, in the middle of desert.

----

we're going back to mondstadt, present.

Velzard: ahh... that was a good sip!

she says, really enjoying her drink at angel's share. right now, velzard and venti are reading a book in favonius' library. it's for public, you know!

ahem.

they read book after book. just to pass the time while enjoying the tranquility around them.

inside the library was pretty much empty. just her and venti.

while lisa had something to do, she left the library to venti.

Venti: so you like reading books?

the boy asked as he flipped through page after page. he looked bored.

Velzard: not really. i just want to spend some time reading books. *flips* it's soothing, the sound of pages being flipped and the smell of the library... *chuckles*

Venti: haha, i see. after all, books are one of the most powerful weapons, right?

Velzard: knowledge, eh? *laughs* i don't need such thing *flips*

she was right.

as the highest race, she has witnessed countless events.

even before civilization, the birth of monsters and so on.

the second oldest of the true dragons.

known as ruthless, cold, and many more. not to mention her partner is none other than the first primordial demon and one of the ancient demon lords, guy crimson.

these beings possess knowledge that is not meant for humans.

but... even though she was an immortal, the fact that there was a secret that even she herself didn't know bothered her.

that is her little brother, rimuru.

Velzard: the beginning?

the woman found a dusty book, chained up.

she then opened a certain page and read the contents.

it goes:

a prophecy told. we are building our paradise. from the ashes of an old, we reap the fruit of the womb.

a matter of love. when heavenly father is calling for a mother down below. takes your sword and throw your pray at him, for he is all forgiving.

far away from the stench of the celestia, the supreme one will awaken the primordial mother.

this is the truth, when the veil opened... the supreme one will-

Velzard: ehh? where's the rest!?

as she flipped to the next page, it seemed to have been torn out.

Venti: what are you reading?

the boy slowly walked towards her. she quickly returned the book to its shelf and turned around, looking at the bard with a stoic expression.

Velzard: let's go. i've read enough...

she left the library with her hands on her back, holding something.

-------
yeaaaa... another chp.

hope u enjoy🍯