" Where- well at least he didn't shut the door. That's an improvement" Luka said and shook his head with a smile.

"Or maybe I'm accompanying you, that's why?" Amara said knowing all too well that she is indeed right.

"Ahemm let's go before he actually locks us outside"

They walked in together but found no one.

"Where'd he go?" She asked Luka.

"He'll be back. Must be busy" he made her sit on the couch and served her water.

"I basically own this house so I don't mind becoming your host tonight"

"Hmm I know how you used to stay here all day and almost everyday"

" Why do you know this? I never told-"

" Luka? " Ailee asked meekly, coming out of the bathroom in a fresh pair of clothes.

"Oh? Hi little sunshine, I didn't expect you here....... or maybe I did?" He asked himself.

Amara smacked him again and Ailee giggled.

" Yeah I came to stay here for a few days" she said and looked at Amara shyly.

" Well that's great then, I brought a VVIP person to meet you. It would have been a hustle to get you two very busy ladies meet up"

Amara smiled and moved towards a shy Lily at the far end of the room.

" Hey sweetie, I finally got to see you. You're so beautiful" she gushed and lightly pinched her cheek.

" It's nice to meet you too and you look pretty too" she replied kindly.

"Luka talked about you a few times and so did Romano. I badly wanted to see what kind of a person would affect him like that"

She blushed and looked down while Amara laughed at her adorable red face.

" You guys talk I'mma go and check on the boss"

They both nodded and headed to the kitchen while Luka ran upstairs to the office.

"Knock knock sir" he said without actually knocking.

" Co-" He couldn't even complete the word and Luka was already inside.

" Why did you leave us alone?" He plopped down on the couch and picked up the newspaper.

"I'm busy"

Doodles came barking at him from behind the desk and Luka jumped from the fright before kneeling down to pick him up.

"Aw baby baby, don't tell me you forgot about me already?" He rubbed his belly.

" You were with me for days and I was so much better than your father, right?" Xavier scoffed at this and Luka looked at him with a frown.

"Your girlfriend's here and you're doing paperwork? " he mimicked his scoffing.

This got Xavier's attention. He put down the pen and paper and looked at him.
" You met her?"

" Yeah I didn't know she was here"

He nodded and started arranging everything in its place to go and join her when they heard the doorbell ring again.

"Come on" he said and went out first.

As they got closer to the girls the voices got louder. They were talking to someone at the door- well Amara was while Ailee stood beside her quietly.

With furrowed eyebrows and hurried steps he pulled Ailee behind him to reveal his favorite brother standing at the door with a scowl.

"Why the fuck are you here?" He said calmly.