I let out a sigh of relief. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out and I let her.

We were walking. And instead of taking the elevator, we took the stairs.

I wanted to say thank you but feels like, something’s making its way to stop me so in the end, I didn’t get to say thank you.

“Head in. I’ll continue my duty.” She smiled after pointing Grayson’s room.

I nodded so she left, she did not even expect me to say anything.

I sighed.

Thank you, Lia.

I entered Grayson’s room and he was looking at nothingness as if thinking something deep. He has bandage on his right arm, big bandage.

His eyes shifted to me when I closed the door but immediately his eyes shifted back at nothingness and his eyes were finding for someone with his forehead knotted as if he notice something weird.

“Why?” I asked.

He sighed and shook his head then his attention was all on me again.

“I was waiting for you.”

“I have an episode.” I lowly mumbled.

He pulled me to sit beside him so I sat.

“It’s good you’re okay.” He tucked the strands behind my ears.

I gulped and nodded.

“Can you move your hands?”

He chuckled.

“It would be good if you ask me directly if I’m okay.”

“Your grandma. . . Why did she do that?” I changed the topic.

He sighed.

“She has borderline personality disorder and I understand her. At times she can have an explosive anger but most times she’s soft, caring and fragile.” He smiled at nothingness.

“Why is she mad at you?”

“By the way, did you see a boy? He’s in his teenager and he came out from my room.” He tried to change the topic.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it.” I said, assuring him it's okay.

Unconsciously, I kissed his forehead just like what he always do.

His lips parted out of shock so I bit my lower lip after realizing what I had done.

“I-I. . .” I gulped.

I was about to utter a word when he pulled my arm closer to him and pressed his lips on mine.

My eyes shut for unknown reason with my hands that held his shoulder which made him groan in pain so subconsciously, my hands went on his waist while he, parted my lips and continue what he’s doing.

I didn’t know why I didn’t push him away or did I let him taste my mouth. All I feel was his hot and soft minty breath which soon entered my mouth with his tongue.

My grip on his waist tightened when his head started tilting to discover more inside my mouth while I was parting my lips unconsciously, giving him  more access.

He pulled back so in slow manner, I opened my eyes. He was looking at me intently but it went down on my body.

“You’re sweating.” He pulled off my blazer.

I looked down on my body and he was right, I was sweating as if it has its own mind that I cannot control due to my past.

“I-I was nervous.” I admitted.