This peace and serenity wasn't going to last long.

To be truthful, Tayla was a bit worried having to balance two children at the same time. Growing up an only child, she didn't know how it felt having to share a spotlight with another kid so she definitely didn't want their first born to feel any type of way when they have to tend to a baby instead.

But she knew she could balance a million things at once and was just overthinking.

"You still want five kids?" Tayla asked him and he snickered before nodding.

"Mhm...but we can't all get what we want, huh? I know we got lucky this time around and who knows about another so I'm not even counting on it but I'm with whatever the man upstairs bless us with." He told her as his thumbs rubbed in circles on her belly, soothing her a bit.

"You think she'll feel a way when we have to show the new baby more attention?"

"...Nah," He answered. "You know our baby if anything gonna make sure we know she there. She probably gone want to help us too,"

"Remember when my cousin had her baby and pooped up her back while Ayla was holding her?" They both laughed remembering the memory from Ayla's third birthday party. The traumatic look on her face flashing in both of their minds, "I don't think she'll ever want to hold a baby again."

"She gone get over it." Chris laughed.

The sun was currently setting creating this orange and pink color in the sky giving them a relaxing feeling over their bodies. Chris sat up smiling before standing up holding his out for Tayla to grab onto in which she was grateful for because this stomach she was carrying around was too much for her.

"Come on, let's get ready."

"For?" She asked him and all he did was kiss her cheek and smile as they made their way back to the villa they were renting. "For?! Don't make me ask again."

"That's crazy because I'm still not telling."

-

Tayla's maternity dress fit her like a glove but breathable. She hated maternity clothes to be honest. The first time around she didn't wear them since her stomach wasn't too big and she hated them like stated before but since she couldn't even squeeze into a single piece of her clothing that wasn't sweatpants. She had to do some shopping.

Looking at her reflection, her hands rested on her six months belly feeling the roundness of it as a smile spread on her face.

If you asked if they would be here in January of this year, she would've thought you was crazy.

But nonetheless grateful.

Chris adjusted the button on his shirt as he walked in slowing his tracks seeing her standing there.

"Admiring yourself?" He questioned.

"Something like that." She said now taking both of their reflections in the mirror. He smiled at her and grabbed his cartier bracelet she gifted him from two years ago and placed it on his wrist. "Can't tell if this is luck or not."

"Just appreciate the life we have. It might not go the way we always planned for it to but we still here, still breathing, and still blessed creating lives and shit." He smiled at her reassuring her before placing a kiss on Tayla's lips.

"I still want to do marriage counseling." Tayla said and Chris nodded his head not even going to protest against it. Whatever she wanted to do, he was okay with doing. "I just want us to be 100 percent again and I know right now we're at a good 85 percent."