Chapter 18: Spring Broken (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Verosika: so , your sister says "Hi".

Blitzø angrily steps in front of Verosika.

Blitzø: why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: actually , prick. It has my name on it.

Verosika points down to her name written in purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.

Lee: (*I know for a damn fact that wasn't there yesterday*)

Verosika: I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building...

Loona: (*watching from the van*) no way...

Loona says , shocked at the revelation.

Verosika: ... and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break.

Blitzø: A WEEK?! No , no , you are NOT parking here for a f*ckin' week!

Verosika: (*removes her sunglasses*) awww , you mad , Blitz-o? You gonna run off , leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room , steal their car and run-

Blitzø/Verosika: -run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on sh*tty horse riding lessons?!

Blitzø: Goddamn it whore , you will NOT let that go!

Verosika: choke on a sandpaper c*ck.

Verosika flips him off and walks away while Loona fearfully lowers her head in the van.

Blitzø follows Verosika.

Blitzø: HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now , or I'm gonna-

A towering muscular Hellhound appears behind Blitzø as he looks back. The Hellhound growls.

Hellhound: you'll what?

Blitzø: (*glances around and stutters in fear*) Or I'll... uh... uh...

Blitzø pauses for a second and then proceeds to shout out to the van.

Blitzø: LEE!

Blitzø calls out to Lee. He thought for sure that Lee could easily put the Hellhound in his place.
(A;N which he can)

After a second of awkward silence the back doors of the van creaked open as a black boot is planted firmly onto the ground. Blitzø could hardly hide his smug grin.

What happened next was unexpected. Because as Lee got out of the van , he kind of-

Lee: