Chapter 6: A job at IMP part 2

(A;N I'm getting frustrated with myself because I'm not publishing chapters fast enough.)

---

Lee was starting to get slightly annoyed while walking with Blitzo. Mostly because the guy had been talking about how he had taken horse riding lessons. He has been talking for over 1 f*cking hour , straight. Lee just pushed the thought aside for now. The walk back to Blitzo's office was growing tiresome.

(A;N don't know why you're complaining Lee. You can't even get tired anymore , you don't even need to sleep.)

Both of them stopped in front of a large building and parking lot as Lee craned his neck up to get a good look at the building. Some parts of it were disheveled, and other parts needed major repairs , other than that the architecture was quite a site to see. What caught him by surprise was the giant sign hanging on the wall on the building on their left.
The sign reading 'F*ck you Blitzo!'

Lee: (I wonder who exactly Blitzo pissed off?)

Lee continued to observe the sign until he was snapped out of his thoughts by a smiling Blitzo.

Blitzo: so , what do think?

Blitzo asks as Lee looks at him.

Lee: which one? The building or the sign?

Blitzo: aww come on , I ain't that bad! The guy had it coming when he messed up. Glad I got payback from that *sshole.

Lee looks at Blitzo with a surprised look wondering what he meant by that.

Lee: whoa , easy. I was just asking what you were referring to. Besides , I'm sure you got the message across by now.(also why not just take it down?)

Lee tries to diffuse the situation.

Blitzo: thanks for the compliment. I knew I was right about the whole billboard thing! ATLEAST SOMEONE AGREES MOXXIE!!!!

Blitzo shouts out to one of the floors of the building , supposedly at someone inside. Lee deduced that the person known as Moxxie must be inside the building.

Lee: (not exactly what I was talking about , but whatever floats your boat)

Blitzo turns back to Lee.

Blitzo: alright , let's head on in. Can't wait to introduce you to the gang.
(Though I don't think Loona will be too happy about it)

Blitzo shudders at that last thought as he and Lee walk through the entrance and towards the elevator. They both get inside and wait as they listen to the elevator music.