Chapter 15: Unexpected Purge? Part 1

Lee's POV:

Running , that's all I could do. Just run and run and run. This might be the second time I felt fear since being in Hell. But it wasn't the fear of my death...it was the fear of losing someone. I know that feeling all too well. AND I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!
So I ran and ran and kept running. I didn't even care about how I broke through buildings along the way! Just so long as I could reach him in time , no matter the cost! Moxxie , don't worry... I'm coming to get you.

*Earlier at I.M.P Headquarters *

We see the I.M.P crew going about their day , as usual. Loona on her phone , Millie getting some water , Blitzø carrying a package , Moxxie reading a book and Lee repairing his office door... for the third time this month!

Blitzø: (*walks over to Moxxie*) here! Need you to deliver this to Stolas. He's been harassing me for weeks about it.

Blitzø says as he drops a package into Moxxie's arms as he catches it.

Moxxie: aaaand why are aren't you going , sir?

Moxxie asks with his brow raised.

Blitzø: BECAUSE! I'm really busy and I can't let Stolas... hmm... well... distract me. Yes! That's why I'm sending my best employee instead.

Blitzø says.

Millie: ... Fine! I'll take care if it.

Moxxie says , carrying the package with his eye furrowed.

Blitzø: attaboy! That's my employee of the month.

Blitzø cheers as Moxxie leaves.

*Later during the day*

We see Loona scrolling through her phone as usual while Blitzø and Millie are seen doing paperwork. Lee had finished fixing his door. All that remained was installing a new lock.
All of a sudden , the four of them perked up as they heard a loud siren in the distance. The sound was so loud that it rang throughout all of Hell.
Loona is the first to speak.

Loona: isn't that the angel siren?! They aren't due for another week!

Blitzø: must be just a test for the next extermination.

Blitzø says trying to reassure everyone , but Lee was listening in on their conversation and wasn't acting dum about all this. He knew all too well about what's going to happening exactly.

Loona: uuuuuuh... I don't think so...

Loona says as she shows her phone for everyone to see. A notification pops up on Loona's phone saying " !Red alert! Extermination date has been moved up. Take shelter as soon as possible. This is not a drill."

Loona: (*sarcastically*) nice of them to warn us ahead of time!

Loona says sarcastically. Blitzø is seen sweating behind Loona.

Blitzø: well atleast we're safe here as long as none of us get's out-

Millie: (*panicked*) wait! We're not all here! Where's Moxxie?!

Millie asks with a very scared face.

Blitzø: he... he went out for a delivery.

Blitzø informs Millie as he wore a very dark and grim expression on his face with every word that came out of his mouth.

Millie: (*in tears*) so he's not safe?! (*grabs Blitzø's collar*) We have to go get him.

Blitzø holds Millies hands , trying to comfort her in some way.