"Chup rehe warna tere pati se shagun zyada le lungi" I glared at her making her shut up.
(

Shut up otherwise I'll take even more cash from your husband)

I felt Aadvik's hands on mine as I did the rasam.

He stood beside me, his hands on mine. I turned to look at him, he smiled and kissed my head.

"Aapko bhi yahi aana hai ek mahine me" Niya teasted.
(You also have to come here in a month)

Before I could say anything dad replied for me.

"Haan agar tum sabh usse tease kar kar ke maar naa do" he said making everyone laugh.
(

Yes if you don't kill her from your teasing)

Kunal snarked beside Aadvik
"Uncle ek to kaam hai humara, karne do naa!" He whined.
(Uncle we have one task, let us do it!)

Ruhi entered the house and we took her to thier room, me and Niya decorated it with roses and candle making Vedant laugh.

"Good luck!" I said to him and Ruhi exiting their room.

"This isn't our first rodeo Aisha" he said closing the gate with a smirk.

Me and Niya, tired as ever went to her room and sprawled on the bed like two dead fishes.

Niya forgot to close the gate so when Kunal amd Aadvik passed they stopped and entered the room laughing.

"Change to karlo dono" Aadvik said giving me his hand to take support from while Kunal mobed towards Niya.
(Atleast change)

I sat up then turned my gaze to Niya and Kunal.

Kunal at first gave his hand to Niya but then when she didn't move he bent down, held her by the waist and made her sit up.

Me and Aadvik looked at each other suspiciously, then turned our gazes again.

Kunal sat her up, went to the closet and got a change of clothes and told her to go change before helping her stand up.

When Niya went to the bathroom Kunal pretended as if we didn't see that but before he could go out both and and Aadvik told him to come back.

"Ye kya tha?" Aadvik questioned when Kunal turned back.
(What was that?)

"Kya?" He asked acting clueless.
(

What?)

"You know kya" Aadvik told him
(

You know what)

"Let her come out first" Kunal replied.

All of us sat in the silence when I looked up to see Aadvik sitting in the sofa set up in front of the bed.

Meeting his eyes I shook my head a bit and showed him a small thumbs up to ask if he's okay. He nodded giving me a tight smile.

It's weird to think about it Kunal and Niya together? I mean I guess I should've seen this coming, they've been good friends for several years despite the age difference and would go well together but it's still alot to process.