They stood there for with grins size of a mountain in each other's arms for a while.

He tilted his head and kissed her forehead, making her close her eyes in return.

"Awww" Niya coed from behind.

Both of them turned their heads and saw Niya standing there with a huge smile.

They retrieved their hands back to themselves, Aisha still has a blush as red as a tomato on her.

"Tujhe kuch kaam nahi hai? Aur logo ki privacy invade karne se alag?" Aadvik questioned making Niya show her annoyed face.
(Don't you have anything to do? Apart from invading people's privacy)

"Vaddi privacy! Aap dono ne sab ko late karaya hua hai. Everyone else already left only Vedant bhai, me and you two are left." She picked up the shoe box from the bed and moved out.
(Privacy! You both are getting everyone late.)

Aisha laughed at Niya's outburst and moved towards her.

"Tune kabse mera role le liya bache?" She teased.
(When did you take my role?)

"Aap to busy ho to kisi ko to karna padega naa kaam" She squeezed Aisha's cheeks between her fingers.
(You're busy so someone has to do the work)

Aadvik hit her head with his palm softly.
Niya laughed at Aadvik already protecting Aisha.

When we reached the car Niya had already sat in Vedant's car, when I asked her to come with me to mine Aadvik intrupted.

"You're not driving in that outfit, neither is Niya. She'll go with Vedant and you're coming with me." He commanded.

________________

AISHA
Vedant and Ruhi's wedding was straight out of a dream. Ruhi looked like and angel, definitely out of Vedant's league but it is what it is.

After the wedding when we reached back at the Ahuja's home, I was walking down to the kitchen to do preperations for tommorow when
Mom called me back.

She told me to go back to do a rasam when Ruhi enters.

"Meri kya rasam hai? Mom I told you I want only
Niya to do the sister ones" I stated.
(

What ritual do I have?)

"Beta this is for the bhaiya bhabhi of the couple. Aadvik sabse bada hai to tum dono karoge ye." She informed me.
(This is for the elder brother and sister in law kf the couple. Aadvik's the oldest so you'll do this)

"Abhi engagement bhi nahi hui mummy" I corrected.
(

Mom we're not even engaged yet)

"Tune mujhe mummy bola naa? Maine tujhe bahu to door beti bola. Abh jaa wo aate hi hoge" She told me.
(

You called me mom right? I called you not even daughter in law but my daughter. Now go they're almost here.)

She called me her daughter when my own mother barely ever called me that. I got teary eyed but smiled.

I went to the gate where the newly weds had already come and were waiting for me.

"Aa gayi jethani meri!" Ruhi squeeled.
(

My elder sister in law is here!)