"What is going on right now?"

"Ummm, you and I have slept together twice."

I cackled a bit, "I'm sorry I don't remember that."

"It was over ten years ago, during your F.A.M.E era. We did a show, my homegirl had backstage passes. Long story short, you took me back to the room and fucked me that night and the following morning."

"I'm assuming Savon, don't know about this?" I asked.

"Hell no, that was during my wild era. I'm different now, but if she was to find out trust me. Whatever y'all got going on will not last. I don't want that for her, whatever you doing to her got her head over heels"

"I can't tell her something about some shit I don't remember. No offense, but you ain't got to worry about me." I said leaning back on the counter.

"That's exactly why I stopped fucking with you industry niggas. But that's besides the point, I know that she feeling you. I feel like you here for a good time, not a long time. Whatever you do, don't fucking hurt her. Savon been through enough raggedy niggas and she don't need to add another one to the list. Each one takes something from her that she has a hard time getting back."

"I know this about her already."

"Nigga, trust me you only have scratched the surface. She's strong, but she's delicate. That woman deserves real love, someone who won't shit on her when she's not around. You don't have to worry about me getting in the middle of y'all shit, I'm not that type of friend. But don't be surprised if she want to ride and throw a brick or something on your whip. I am that type of friend. Long as we have this understanding, we should be good."

Savon had joined back up in the kitchen, "I hope that was enough time to get out whatever needed to say."

"Yeah, we seeing eye to eye." I said.

"Great," Savon smiled. "Let me set the table."

"It smells really good, it's hard to find a woman who can cook."

"I think I made a little bit of everything, soul food, vegan for my girl. I didn't have time to bake, but I picked up a cake. Mac and cheese should be ready, I hope y'all hungry."

"Damn girl, you cooked like you were hosting a whole party."

"I tried not to, y'all going to have to take some of this shit home later on because it's going to waste. I can't eat it all by myself." Savon laughed.

Savon

For the most part the dinner went off successfully, Chris kept the conversation going being interested in Zara and I friendship. Once she shared the small tidbit of her parents, he was interested just like he was when he found out about my dad.

When the night was said and done, I couldn't wait to hear what Zara's true thoughts were about Chris. She knows regardless that I'm still going to proceed how I want, but I'm curious to how their conversation went. I would have been able to hear it after the dinner, but Chris decided to spend the night.

"You should stop for a minute, I'll clean what's left of the dishes."

"I don't mind, I want to make sure that I knock it out so it won't be sitting."

"I told you I got it," Chris said in a calm yet demanding tone. He turned me around from the sink to face him, his hand had caressed my backside as he softly attacked my neck. "I haven't been able to spend no real time with you, this is the first time I get to feel you without having to make it quick. Thank you for the food, it was delicious."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands continued to roam above the waist. "Thank you for coming, I'm glad you liked it. Did you enjoy your time with your kids?"

Chris picked me up to sit me on the counter, she stood close between my legs and he buried his head in my chest. "Most definitely. It's good to know down the road they got a step-momma that can cook."

I laughed, "step-momma is too much. We have to make it to girlfriend first before we can even imagine that being attached to my title."

"What," he lifted his head up. "You don't think you my girlfriend already?"

"I thought we were still feeling each other out."

"I felt every piece of you already, from the front, the back, the side."

I cackled, "you know what I mean. I didn't want to call it something that it's not, if you didn't feel that way. I'm trying to play it safe at all cost. That way if you play in my face, it'll hurt less. I don't know the type of relationship you have with the mother of your children. This week was hard for me little do you know. But I know I have to start off with trust. I bit my tongue the entire week when I really wanted to blow you up, at least some check ins here and there. You don't seem like the relationship type and I'm just being honest. I'm having fun with you and everything, but I'm falling for you clearly. I don't know if my feelings and yours are the same, which is why I rather keep playing it safe. I didn't even want to have this conversation yet either, but you talked it up."

"I'm not doing shit with any of my baby momma's, I swear that to you." Chris calmly assured. "You can ask me anything and I'll tell you the truth. I am a relationship person, now if we talking serious. Marriage is going to be a hard one for me to do. So if a big white wedding is what you want, it may not happen with me."

"That might be something I can work with, maybe you'll be open to a ceremony. It doesn't have to end with I do. Is there something else I need to know."

"I want more kids."

"I hope not know time soon!"

"Hell no!" I laughed. "I just wanted to see how you felt about that."

"I told myself we fucking like there ain't consequences behind raw-dogging. I'm not on any birth control, but I promise I'm not interested right now in trying to be a mother. I still want to accomplish a few things first."

"Unless I'm slippin' while I'm drunk, we won't have nothing to worry about."

"Is there anything else I need to know when it comes to you and relationships? Or anything at all for that matter?"

Chris thought about it at first, "nah. That should be everything."

"Well, at least we on the same page at least on a few things. But if you my man like you say you are, then I'm ready. I already warned you, so don't play when it comes to me."

"I won't," Chris kissed me. "Let me clean these dishes so I can get you upstairs."

Chris had cleared the sink while I went upstairs and made sure that everything was in the room was ready for him. Before he made it up, Chris had to run to his car and get his black bag. He didn't get anything from it tonight, but I'll be watching in the morning to see how he acts with it. I don't want to question him because I don't want to be wrong. Chris already told me don't fuck with that white shit, but from our last trip I don't know.