11: Eleven

S

I breathe out and I can see the air is blowing out from my mouth, winter is here. 

I rub my palm against each other to warm myself up as I turn to the gate to look at the door house.

'I shouldn't have come this early' I mumble alone as I was back and forth and keep glancing at the door.

TeetTeet!

The sound of the door opening up, I quickly turn to look at the person who is exiting from the door.

'I'm leaving!' she said as she close the door behind her and walk toward her house gate.

'Uh? Why are you here?' Wonyoung said with a confuse reaction.

I grin up at her and said 

'You look fine'

Wonyoung open the gate to get out of her house.

'What do you mean I look fine, am I supposed to cry again? Don't tell me you came here to check whether am I still crying or not?' she turns to glare at me as she is closing the gate.

I just nod.

'You've been crying nonstop like a kid, who know how will you react today?' I said.

'I won't cry more than a day, no matter how long have I love that person' Wonyoung said while she starts walking to our college.

'How cool of you to said that with puffy eyes' I said as follow her from behind.

'Jeez, well since you've consoled me and checked on me this early. I'll buy you breakfast' she said without turning to look at me.

'Asa! I guess all the strawberry ice creams yesterday was worth it after all' I said, Wonyoung turns to look at me and she bursts out laughing.

'Stop teasing me' Wonyoung slightly hits me. I smile at her.

'So, what are we eating?' I asked her as we are walking side to side in this cold weather.

'What do you want?' Wonyoung asked me.

'Well...'

And so, we are currently standing in front of one tiny shop that is selling onigiri.

'I want the tuna one, what about you?' Wonyoung asked me as she is still staring hard into the onigiri display counter.

'Kimchi' I said.

The shop owner hands out our onigiri that are warmly packed in a brown tiny paper bag. I grab the paper bag and said thank you to the owner.

Wonyoung stares at the bag as I am getting her onigiri out from the bag for her.

'Careful, it's hot though' I told her as she is nodding and taking the onigiri from my hand at the same time. 

Wonyoung blows out the food slowly before she takes a bite.

'Wah! this is so good!' Wonyoung exclaimed and turns to look at me with her eyes widening.