Ralph however had a huge smile plastered on his face. He knew chess was the only bloody game his brother enjoyed playing. Finally getting his hands on it. He could sense why he spent all his time in this room.

“Congratulations brother.” Hugging him he cheered. Aiden shook his head searching for his victim. “You are in my basement now.” Roaring at the man he had his men take him away in captivity. The latter shook his head. It wasn't something new but watching it unfold in front of him surely did low key terrify him.

“Kim Namjoon, you're free.” Hissing, he gestured for his guards to set Namjoon free. He walked towards you with tears in his eyes. Alas! You took a step back.

“Do not even bother getting any sort of insensitive thoughts in your brain. We hold no sort of relationship except that of hatred. There's nothing but unexplainable hatred between us. I've saved you not out of love rather enmity. You can't die just like that. I'll be the one to punish you for all those days of pain and sufferings you've rendered upon me.”

Both the brothers saw the scene. It was a win-win situation for them. Namjoon would be dead by your hands, the curiosity in your eyes excited them. “Leave our place right now. And fight somewhere else.” Aiden rolled his eyes.

Scoffing, you nod your head walking out with Namjoon following behind. For the next 3 kms all that was heard was complete silence. Neither of you spoke. He didn't know what to say? “I’m sorry I didn't mean to kill them.” Stopping on your tracks you gawk at him.

“Try better next time. Kim Namjoon, the most ruthless mafia alive, would cause a blunder by killing someone unintentionally? Who do you take me for? A fool?”

Shaking his head he denied. “No!” Fastening your steps you cursed at him audible enough for him to hear.

“Bastard your apologies won't bring them back to life. They are fucking dead!! When you abandoned me and I wanted to die it was them who saved me. Why did you have to bring me back? What did I ever do to you? All I've been is good and kind towards you in every way possible. Was it my fault for showing kindness to you? If returning to your past were a thing I'd never approach you back then. Run away far from your shadows protecting my loved ones from your horrendous existence.”

He bit his lips garnering blood. Suppressing his sobs. “Do you really want me dead?” Wiping tears that managed to escape from his eyes he asked.

“Why wouldn't I not want you dead? You've inflected unexplainable sorrows in my life. Killed my beloved ones. And yet you have the audacity here to ask this pathetic question. How far more are you planning to stoop lower to Kim Namjoon?”

He grabbed your wrist pulling you closer towards him. His face was wet with tears. “I won't beg for your forgiveness, hate me all you want but hear me out. Before you punish me with whatever torment you've planned for me.”

His left hand was placed around your hips. Wrapping your arms around his neck you move closer to him. “You'll do anything for me won't you? Will you kill anyone for me?” Without a second thought he agreed. “Kill yourself for me.”

Taking a step back he wandered around his surroundings. Coming back with a huge rock. Sure, his body had turned weak after the week long torment and barely eating anything. “If this satisfies you I'll gladly do it.” Placing the rock above his head he smiled at you. His orbs spoke a million emotions which you chose to ignore.

“I hope you rot in hell.” Bitter words were all that you could say in his favor. “Hyung!!” A black Maybach pulled up in front of him. Armed men walked out. Jungkook snatched the rock away from him. “What the fuck were you about to do?” The tear stains on his face didn't go unnoticed. Glaring in your direction. Raising your hands up in the air you pretend to surrender and act guilt free.

“What? Don't stare at me like that? He chose it voluntarily! I didn't force him to kill himself. It was just a wild wish, nothing much, nothing less.”

One of Namjoon's men held your hands behind your back while another pointed his gun at your head. That wicked grin on your face remained the same. Namjoon shouted for them to leave you. Coming closer to protect you from them.

“Stop hurting her. She's right! I chose to punish myself. It has nothing to do with her.”

Jungkook stood baffled as to what actually had happened for Namjoon to change so quickly and build a soft spot towards you?

“She chose to save me from Ralph and even fought against them all alone. If she desired my death I shouldn't be hesitating. Expressing my gratitude should be my top priority.”

Shoving him backwards you chortle. “Come on, quit the gratitude talks. Stop sugar quoting stuff and tell them the truth. I wanted you dead for all the pain you've imposed in my life. I wanted you dead for killing my friends. Tell them I saved you to kill you. Don't portray me as an angel.”

A gunshot was heard, Namjoon's eyes widened seeing blood seep through your stomach. Averting his gaze he saw Jungkook with the gun raised in his hands. Those bloodshot eyes clearly gave out he did it in rage and fury. “Y/N!!!”