10. hold my hand and don't let go

Start from the beginning

"Blaze." Scott ran inside seeing the position Blaze had the women in. He didn't care but they had more important things at the moment, and they needed her alive.

"Where is she?" Blaze glared at the older woman who almost looked annoyed making Blaze slam her against the wall again, "Where the hell are they both?"

"Blaze, what are you talking about?" Scott asked him in confusion.

"Charlottes gone." Blaze roughly let go of her making Derek's jaw clench as he grabbed ahold of Jennifer once more.

Scott was going to say something when his name was called by his mother who looked surprised and confused to see them, "Scott, Scott! What are you doing here? The hospital's evacuating..."

"We're here for Cora," Scott said making Blaze look just as confused as Melissa.

"What, all of you?" Melissa asked, eyeing Jennifer the most and Derek then looking more disturbed and confused at the bat Stiles was holding, "...Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom, just trust me on this-- you need to get out of here, right now," Scott told his mother in all seriousness. Blaze looked away as he suddenly wished he had gotten to Charlotte in time to tell her the same words. Maybe if he was faster then he could've gotten to her in time to keep her safe.

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back-- one's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage." Melissa told her son who nodded his head in understanding.

"Got it. Okay."

Scott, Stiles, Blaze, Jennifer, and Derek turn around and head for the elevator. Melissa watches the group head towards the elevator. Scott looks back at Melissa one last time as she looks in concern. The group enters the elevator with Derek keeping a firm hold on Jennifer. She looks at the Alpha in annoyance, "You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help."

"The hell did I miss?" Blaze asked Scott in annoyance. This thing whatever she was called was going to help them, but she currently had Noah and Charlotte held captive. The delusion of this women made Blaze's blood boil.

"Not worth talking about," Stiles stated.

Jennifer looks back at a glaring Scott, who has his arms crossed. She looks the other way and sees Stiles giving her an equally nasty glare while holding the bat. Jennifer looks away, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

When the elevator reaches Cora's floor, Derek, Scott, Stiles, Blaze, and Jennifer get off as the lights flicker. The five make it to Cora's room. Jennifer and Derek turn their heads and they see spots of blood across the floor. The boys soon catch up and notice the blood too. However, it is more alarming because Cora is gone and the whole floor is empty.

"Derek...?" Blaze called out to his cousin.

They see small drops of blood leaving the room and down the hallway, leading to a set of double doors. They hear Peter grunting down the hallway. Suddenly, Peter is thrown out the doorway and slides down the hallway, right at Derek and Jennifer's feet. Peter looks up at them before he gestures down the hallway to the combined form of Aiden and Ethan, "We got a problem. Big problem."

"Are you kidding me? These bitches are everywhere." Blaze sighed in exasperation. Everywhere he turned, one of the twins was somewhere causing them trouble. If it wasn't one it was both and it was tiring dealing with them.