Chapter 24 part 2: Preparations

Start from the beginning

"Oh goodness, thank you so much baby," She said happily and then walked away.

Saturday Night

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Aaliyah, hand me the salt and pepper" My mom said, making grilled chicken Parmesan. She's really throwing down for Ethan and his sister.

"Mom, why are you making so much food?" I questioned. She made Grilled Chicken Parmesan, Tex-Mex salad, Mexican sweet corn, Grilled shrimp, and creamy lemon pasta.

"I gotta show him momma can cook baby" She said and started moving her hips. I just burst into a fit of laughter.

"Aaliyah you gotta fine white chocolate brotha on yo hands. Is his father still alive?" She questioned. I just scrunched up my face.

"Eww, gross mom," I said, fake gagging.

"If his father is fine baby, you might have a new brother." She said with all seriousness in her face.

"Ma" was all I said.

"I'm just telling the truth baby" When she said that, I got up and left the kitchen.

After we talked about how me and Ethan met, she calmed down. She told me that she thinks we should get together for the babies. Then she told me that she's behind me through whatever. I love how understanding she is. I don't know where I would be without her.

"Hey Reggie," I said, walking into the living room.

"Hey sis," He said while playing with his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" I questioned, moving to sit right next to him on the couch.

"Playing this football game." He said, watching the screen intently.

"Can I try?" I questioned.

"Um.. No" He said, looking at me like I was crazy.

"Why not?" I questioned sadly.

"Because you'll mess up my streak" He said.

"Fine," I said defeated.

"Guess what," I said happily.

"What?" He questioned, looking at me.

"The babies are up, their kicking" I said, smiling.

"Really, can I feel them?" Reggie asked. I nodded my head, and moved his hand to where they were kicking.

"Wow, that's crazy. Aren't you scared to push them out?" Reggie questioned.

"Very" I said, with a scared expression on my face.

"I heard that once you have kids, the sex is never the same." Reggie said smiling.

"Shut up Reggie. " Was all I said. He just burst into laughter.

"I can't wait to see you guys in four months,

" Reggie said, talking to my stomach. This made me smile.

"Okay Reggie, I have to go. It's my nap time." I said, getting off the couch.

"Ight, I'll wake you up at 6" He said, unlocking his phone.

"K, thanks." I said, walking upstairs to my bedroom.

Cece's P.O.V:

I just got off the phone with my father and currently right now, I'm passing back and forth in my house. See daddy did this deal with a drug dealer and it ruined him. Now we're broke and I'm on the verge of loosing my house. Just last week I had to sell most of my furniture. I did it just to help him pay off his debt. But the amount I made wasn't even close to the debt that he needs to pay off. Our only hope is Ethan's money and if everything goes as planned without any interruptions we will be getting married then I will start planning his death. He's worth more dead.

I got my iPhone out of my pocket and dialed Ethan's Mom. She answered on the third ring.

"Hey, Mrs. Caldwell, what are you doing?" I questioned.

"I'm getting dressed. Ethan is taking me out somewhere." She said.

"Oh, really?" I said.

"Yeah, he said it was with a friend." She added.

"Hmm. Can I come?" I said with a devilish smirk on my face.

"I don't know, you would have to ask Ethan." She said.

"But Mrs. Caldwelll, if you invite me he shouldn't be mad you're his mother" I said.

"Cece, being his mother doesn't mean he will always like my decisions" She added.

"Please Mrs. Caldwell." I said, making my voice sound sad.

"Oh,fine," Was all she said, then I abruptly hung up with a very devilish smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need help, can someone please please please make me a better description of this story. Please.

Question time:

Have you ever had a kiss where you just couldn't stop thinking about that person and their lips?? OMG that feeling is soooo freaking amazing.

It kind of seems like this isn't for Ethan to meet her family now they're both meeting each other's family. (Hopefully everything goes well.)

What do you guys think about Cece? We now know why she's perusing Ethan. SHE'S BROKE.