A bad day

Izuku's POV

It was a normal day I just woke up from my nap I picked up my phone it was 2:30 AM ^its time to change I guess ^ sighs

No one's POV

Izuku got up and got dressed in a workout outfit.
it looks like this-

Once he got done he left his room to go to the meeting place

What meeting place? Well, it's the meeting place for training between Ass Might Oh sorry I mean All Might and Izuku.
Once Izuku got there it was 3:20. All Might was already there waiting for Izuku.

Izuku's POV

^Dang it I'm LATE^ I ran to the meeting place trying to get there so that I don't get a severe punishment like before.
When I got there Might I can feel my legs shaking as All Might walked toward me ^you are late brat you know the punishment for being late^ Ass Might ripped my clothes off and R*ped me I was left crying naked on the floor. After I was done crying I got up and put on my clothes He heard a flash and looked toward it but didn't see anything. Once he was finished he walked back to his dorm took a long shower to get everything off of him and tried to get some sleep before school started.

Time skip ~
.

.

.

.

No one's POV

Izuku was sitting in class he woke up too early so he just went to class. Later on, everyone started to pour in, and as they walked into the senn Izuku sitting at his desk reading a book. They were staring at him with a disgusted looks as they walked to their seats and whispered among themselves. A ding was heard in the classroom and there was an annulment ^ IZUKU MIDORIYA COME TO THE PRIMCAIPAL'S OFFICE^ All of Izuku's classmates stared laughing and talking among themselves. As Izuku walked in the hallway whispers were heard and stares were felt. Izuku was confused. He made it to the office and knocked on the door. he heard a ^come in^ and walked in to see Nezu and Aizawa in the office and sat down.

Izuku's POV

^um why was I called today?^
~oh Ps Izuku has betting bruises on his arms and a handprint on his neck indicating that he was choked he forgot to cover it so if he were to lift his head you can see the mark on his neck.~ I looked up to see Aizawa standing there Looking at my Neck. And I looked down to see A shocked Nezu WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? ^um Primcaipal nezu Aizawa what's going on?^

~I'll stop here thank you for reading chapter two should be out tomorrow~