Glorious Demise

"How?" - Thoughts

[Third POV]
[Underground Hanger]

We open to Mikazuki some time of food into his mouth, as he began to chew on it, Orga, who was sitting beside him, asked in a slightly teasing manner.

[Orga]: "Already Eating again?"

Mikazuki then turned his head towards Orga and nodded, before simple saying.

[Mikazuki]: "Yeah."

Orga slightly lean back and asked Mikazuki.

[Orga]: "Is that stuff any good?"

Mikazuki dug into his right jacket pocket and pulled one of them out and raised towards Orga, and then said.

[Mikazuki]: "Here."

[Orga]: "Nah, That's okay."

Mikazuk nodded before throwing the small treat into his mouth, Orga then turned to his right and said.

[Orga]: "And you still on that tablet reading those.... binary things from that gundam you pilot?"

The view shifted to reveal Y/N sitting to the right side of Orga with the same table from before and with the same ones and zeros on the screen, Y/N looked up from the tablet and looked Orga and nodded.

[Y/N]: "Binary Code and yeah, what I'm see is totally different from what I saw before I piloted."

Orga leaned over and looked down for a few seconds, before leaning back and looking at Y/N in confusion, Orga said.

[Orga]: "I still don't understand how you understand all thqt, especially when there just zeroes and ones."

A small smile grew on Y/N's face as he remembered a memory with his late mother, who tought him how to read Binary code, Y/N quickly snapped out of the memory and responded to Orga while shrugging.

[Y/N]: "I guess it's just a genetics thing"

Orga laughed, before roughly rubbing Y/N head and ruining his hair, Y/N let out loud groan as Orga this, while Mikazuki on the other just watched the two with a small smile on his face, Orga finally stopped and Y/N quickly fixed his hair and jokingly glared at Orga, who chuckled, before looking at both Mikazuki and Y/N and saying while standing up.

[Orga]: "You two ready?"

Y/N and Mikazuki looked and nodded, Y/N then put the tablet down and they both grabbed the pistols that where near them and tuck them in their pants, they then follow Orga towards the exit.

The scene then cuts to outside and at the cafeteria, the view changes and shows Biscuit gently slamming down a large pot of soup onto a counter while saying to Cookie and Cracker.

[Biscuit]: "Okay, you two, I need you to make sure everyone get some."

The two young girls then say in singing tone.

[Girls]: "Will do!"

The girls then reach up and grab the large pot before carefully lowering it onto a metal cart, Biscuit spoke as they did it.

[Biscuit]: "Now, be careful.'

[Cookie]: "Sure!"

[Cracker]: "You worry about stuff too much, Biscuit."