Chapter. 7 3rd Phase

Nobody's POV

Gon and Killua were talking on the air ship while looking out the window.

"This has been more fun then I thought," Killua said.

"Yeah, but this is too easy," Gon sighed and Killua nodded in agreement. They hadn't realized it, but they were holding each others hand while looking out the window.

"What is your family like?" Gon asked out of nowhere.

Killua hesitated but answered, "my family is a group of elite assassins. They want me to become head of the family and take in there thriving business. They torture me horribly and I decided to come here because I was bored. How about you?" He asked. Gon was surprised at Killua's history.

"I don't have a family. I got rescued by... a group of people and they raised me and thought me everything I know," Gon said with a smile.

Killua squeezed Gon's hand tight and they both stared out the window. They didn't have anything to say, nor did they want to say anything.

Time skip 1 day later..... Gon's POV

We were on phase three of the hunter exam and I was exited to finally get to action. I hope.

Me and Killua were walking around the roof trying to find secret doorways or other ways to get down. Suddenly we noticed a pattern and figured out a way to get down.

They invited Leoreo and Kurapika over to help the open it. Once they fell in, I noticed something.

"Wait, we need another person," I said. I realized there was another entrance.

"Who though?" Leoreo asked. Suddenly, Tonpa fell down and was now our fifth player.

"Hey, you tried to poison us!" I yelled at him.

"Same!" Killua yelled.

Wait, he tried to poison Killua?! Oh he is so dead.

"But I am immune so no hard feelings. But wait, you tried to poison them as well!? Why!" Killua yelled once more.

"It was an accident I promise I'm so sorry!" Tompa begged for our forgiveness.

"Alright fine. Welp better get going!" I said and skipped off into the door we voted on. I knew he was lying but I didn't care. As long as Killua is ok.

The 5 of them arrived at a cross road.

There was a conveyer belt that took them too the platform and back.and then another taking the contestants if they win.

"Prisoners huh?" Killua said.

"That's right!" A bald bulked up man said.

"Oh wow! This should be fun," I said with an evil grin.

Nobody's POV

"Oh wow! This should be fun," Gon said with an evil grin. The others looked a bit surprised to see his reaction.

"Alright. I will be doing a fight to the death. Who wants to challenge me?" The man said.

"Oh me please!" Gon offered raising his hand.

"No Gon, that man is to powerful!" Leoreo said.

Gon stared at him letting a tiny bit of bloodlust flow out. The people around him tensed up. Leoreo stood there looking scared as hell. Gon took back his bloodlust and walked up to the platform.

"Rules?" Gon asked with a light smile.

"None," he replied.

"Good," Gon said and giggled. Everyone was surprised to see him laughing knowing the situation he was in.

"Get ready, and, START!" Another prisoner said.

Gon giggled and vanished.

"What the," the man said. Gon appeared behind him and gathers up some nen in his fist.

He punched the man extremely hard in the back. The man flew forward and gasped because of Gon shattering his back bones.

Blood poured out of his mouth as he laid on the floor dead. Everyone stared at the scene in front of them. Wide eyed.

"Well that was no fun," Gon said and went to check his pulse.

"Well on the bright side, I win!" Gon exclaimed and cheered. He walked back to the platform and sat with the others who were staring in complete shock. Even the prisoners on the other side were shaken up.

"How did you do that Gon?!" Kurapika asked still wide eyed. Gon giggled and said,

"donno." Gon swayed his feet that were dangling of the edge of the platform. Killua come over and sat next to Gon.

"That was crazy cool!" Killua exclaimed.

"Thanks," Gon replied with his award winning smile. Killua felt his face heat up at the sight of Gon's smile.

"Y-yeah no problem," Killua said and hid his tomatoe face in his hands.

"Uhh... a-anyways, next up," a lady from the other side said.

Everything goes just like in the show except Gon finishes first not Hisoka.

"Alright remaining applicants," a man with a purple Mohawk said.

"I see you have defeated my tower. I am impressed," he continued and looked at Gon who smiled in return.

"Now please line up in the order you completed the tower and pick a card," he said and Gon was first in line.

"Let's see.... This one!" He said grabbing a random card.

After everyone grabbed one and they were on the boat going to the island. Gon's POV

Man this hasn't been that bad. It was super easy, but otherwise, kinda fun! I got Hisoka. I couldn't have asked for a better chip number. I can't wait to see the look on his face once I steal his badge.

I noticed someone sat down next me.

"Hey Gon, so who'd you get?" Killua asked.

"First, who did you get?" I asked. I hope it wasn't me.

"Not you, don't worry. But show me yours first," he said. Thank god.

"I didn't get you either. Lets show ours at the same time ok?" I suggested.

"Ok! Ready. Three, two, one!" Killua said and we both showed our card.

"Hisoka..." Killua said and gave me a worried look.

"I know! I'm so exited!" I exclaimed. He looked at me with wide eyes and then softened them.

"You got one of the triplets. Lucky!" I said assuring him that he got an easy target.

"Oh thanks! I had no idea who it was," Killua sighed.

"It's that one," I said pointing to a boy with a blue shirt on and brown hair.

"How did you know?" He asked.

"I memorized everyone chips! Duh," I said. They obviously didn't have the chips for nothing.

"Right," Killua said and looked back at me. I leaned my back against the side of the boy and put one leg up against floor. Killua leaned his back against the boat aswell, and before I knew it, he was passed out cold. (Sleeping)

His head fell onto my shoulder, but I didn't mind. My face started turning a bright red. But I shook it off once more and focused on a plan to stop Hisoka with Killua still sleeping on my shoulder.

YALL CAN THEY JUST LIKE KISS NOW! Ik I'm the one writing this story, but still just 😭😭