Chapter. 6 Kurta Klan

Gon's POV

Once we reached the end of the 1st exam, I noticed that neither Kurapika nor Leoreo were behind us.

"Where is Kurapika and Leoreo?" I asked Killua.

"Who and who?" Killua responded.

"Never mind, I'll be right back ok?" I said and ran back to find them.

I wanted them to pass because I guess we were friends.

I followed Leoreo's cologne sent to find him with the last person I expected to be here.

Hisoka.

I had no intention in killing him now although it would be really fun!

I started walking closer to the two of them. I knew Kurapika was hiding in the bushes, but I don't think Hisoka noticed.

"Ahh Gon. We meet once more I see," he said with a giggle.

"I see we do. But I don't feel the need to kill you right now but you should leave him alone or I might have to," I responded.

"Ahhh, I see you haven't changed much. Still soft?" He asked mockingly.

"Oh please I beat you once I'll do it again," I said crossing my arms.

I met Hisoka a year ago. He challenged me to my spot on the troupe and we battled for it. I didn't exactly win. It was a draw, but he was 17 and I was 11 so I call that a win.

"Don't flatter yourself. I'll leave him be for now. I hope we can spare once more. I would like to see what your capable of," he said with a flirty tone.

I scoffed. I hate him. I controlled my anger and went to help Leoreo.

"You can come out now Kurapika," I said not even looking in his direction.

"How did you know? And how did you know him?" He asked.

"I have my ways. Take him back will yah? I'll met you there," I said and skipped back to the 2nd phase sight. I knew he wanted to ask more, but I didn't want to tell him more.

We made it back to the gates in time for the second phase to start.

I arrived with Kurapika who was carrying Leoreo close behind me.

When we got there, Kurapika laid Leoreo against a tree and put an ice pack on his cheek.

"I thought you were a goner!" I herd Killua say behind me. I turned to look at him. "We don't have to be mean to poor Leoreo, Kilu," I teased.

I saw Killua's pale cheeks turn a light pink.

Huh.

Killua's POV

Why did that idiot say that! I could feel my face heating up by the second. His word, 'Kilu' kept replaying in my mind. Damnit.

I noticed Leoreo starting to wake up.

OMG HE IS LIKE 45 YEARS OLD!

WHAT

THE

FUCK!

Gon's POV

"Hey Gon, how do you know Hisoka?" Kurapika asked.

Shit I couldn't tell them why. I mean I was in a group of thieves and murders for crying out loud!

"Oh, we fought a while back. Nothing much," I said. I was normally good at lying. But he caught me off guard.

"Alright," he responded.

"Why do you guys wanna become a hunter?" Kurapika asked out of nowhere.

"Because I thought it would be fun," Killua responded.

"Practice," I said. Leoreo was starting to wake up a bit thankfully.

"How about you sleepy head?" Killua mocked. I laughed at his funny remark.

"I want money!" He said sitting up.

"How about you Kurapika?" I asked.

"To restore my clan. They were all killed by a group called the phantom troupe. I'm the soul survivor. I swear I will kill each and every last one of them if it's the last thing I do," he said.

His eyes began to turn a pretty scarlet. I remember the Kurta clan. I was there the day they died.

Flashback!

"Wow you whipped them out! You guys are amazing!" I said sitting on one of the body's kicking my feet back and forth.

"You don't have to tell me twice," Uvo said flexing his muscles. Nobunaga laughed.

I picked one of them up and examined there scarlet eyes.

"There beautiful! Can I keep a pair? Please?" I asked.

The clan looked at each other and shrugged.

"Why not," Machi said.

"Yay! I'm glad you guys are killers and thieves! We can get anything we want!" I exclaimed. Uvo and Franklin laughed.

End of flashback!

I have to tell the troupe about the survivor. I bet they would love to add another pair to there collection.

"I see, well, good luck with that," I said and walked off.

I was mad. How dare he threaten my troupe. I felt the bloodlust spilling, but I controlled it before anybody noticed.

I suddenly felt a hand of my shoulder. It was Killua.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded still clenching my fists.

Killua must have noticed the bloodlust. He noticed and grabbed my hand. I let let go of the grip on my fist and let him calm me down.

I felt my face heat up at the physical touch he was giving me.

What is this feeling? Why was I feeling this? I don't have time for whatever I'm feeling. I must focus on my training.

Killua's POV

Gon walked away after telling Kurapika good luck with killing the trope. I wonder why he is so angry. I walked up to him and noticed bloodlust leaking out of him.

It only seemed like 10% but it was still horrifying. Jeez he is scary. I don't want to get on his bad side.

I placed my hand of his shoulder to calm him down. I asked him if he was alright and he said he was although I didn't believe him.

He was clenching his fists so I grabbed onto his hand to calm him down. He let go of his fist and let me grab his hand. I'm glad it worked because I don't want to make him more mad 😅

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, but idk what else to put in ig. Btw, ima skip ove the 2nd phase because that one is boring asf. So the next chapter will be phase 3