𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

    The second ring.

    You started your way back into the house, you were curious, and Randy grabbed your hand tightly.

    The third ring.

    You pulled your arm from Randy's hand walking towards the phone. You hesitate.

    The fourth ring.

    Your hand flies to the phone picking it up and holding it to your ear.

    "Hello?" You spoke into the phone as you looked around.

    "Hello Y/N" The voice you had heard so many times in your nightmares since your calls...

    "Stu?" You spoke as you raised an eyebrow. You looked around listening to the voice changer that broke through the phone.

    "Guess again" The voice spoke as Randy looked into the house a confused look on his face as you spoke.

    "Wanna be Billy Loomis?" You spoke as you heard a chuckle on the other end of the phone.

    "You could only dream" The voice spoke as you found yourself getting upset.

    "Well I know Billy Loomis, he died in my fucking arms asshole" You spat into the phone before you placed it back on the holder as you started your way out of the house towards Randy before the door slammed closed in front of you revealing Ghostface standing behind it.

    "Y/N!" You heard Randy yell as you looked at the pale face mask that stood before you as you watched the person run at you.

    "Y/N!" You heard Randy scream again as you threw the phone at the person as you tried to open the door.

    "Randy!" You called out as the figure ran at you again as you ducked sprinting away from the door and through the house. Your heart beating a million miles an hour as you finally got out the backdoor where you would run into Derek.

    "Y/N what's wrong?" He spoke as he looked you in the eyes as your breathing was still frantic as you tried to speak.

    "Ghost- Face- he- chase me" You spoke as you watched Derek run into the house. You ran in after him trying to stop him when you heard him scream out. By the time you got to him, he wore a gash on his forearm. You dropped to your knees next to him as you heard footsteps from behind you Dewey and Randy. Randy pulled you in for a hug and you hugged him tightly. Tears threatening your eyes but you wouldn't let them fall, not now. 

...

    After the incident, you had been rushed to the police station along with Hallie, Mickey, Randy, Dewey, and everyone else from the party. You sat on the blue cushioned bench waiting for your friends, waiting to see if Derek was okay. That's when Mickey came and sat next to you.

    "How are you doing Y/N?" Mickey would ask as he looked at you and you provided a weak smile in return.

    "No good, Not good at all" You spoke as you looked down into your lap. You didn't like this feeling of helplessness, not one bit.

    "You know, I'm here for you, we are all here for you" Mickey would speak in a reassuring voice as you would find yourself chuckling and shaking your head gently.

    "I saw this coming, I don't know how, I just did" You spoke simply as you pressed the back of your head against the wall that sat just behind you.

    "And Derek... Derek could have been killed" You spoke as you covered your mouth hating that those words even exited your mouth as Mickey would speak up.

    "But he didn't, and that's what matters" Mickey would speak simply as you would bite your lip looking across the hallway into the room where you saw Derek sitting with a wrap around his arm.

    You looked at Mickey with a small nod as you stood up leaving where the boy sat as you watched Hallie signal to you that she was done being interviewed. The two of you would exit together and soon be making your way back to your dorm. But not after two detectives were assigned to follow you and make sure that you were safe and unbothered at all hours.

...

    Once you and Hallie got back to the dorm, Hallie made her leave to go change, brush her teeth, and all that fun jazz. You were on her heels until the phone rang. You placed your belongings down on the bed as you reached for the phone before remembering what had happened earlier that night. You hesitated but eventually picked up the phone.

    "Hello?" You spoke simply. You looked around before you heard the familiar voice that you hadn't heard since before the trial almost two years ago.

    "Y/N, I don't have much time, I need you to know that whatever is happening isn't me, those killings are not me" Stu would speak as the sound of a door opening and shutting in the background of the other end of the phone could be heard.

    "Stu?" You spoke in a confused tone before you remembered that just past the door stood two detectives who probably wouldn't take too kindly to you speaking with a possible suspect.

    "You know I would never hurt you again, remember? I promised" Stu would speak as footsteps could now be heard, before you could speak up your thoughts were cut off by an.

    "I love you" Stu would speak as the line went dead. Your eyes were wide as you looked at the phone trying to speak into it. Hit the callback button multiple times only for nothing to come of it as you would slam the phone back on its holder irritated that the first time you speak to the man again is him pleading his innocence and making your life complicated all over again...