Chapter. 5 Hunter Exam

Start from the beginning

The three boys and the captain went to the front of the boat.

"You three are the only ones remaining, so you pass the entry challenge," the captain said.

"Yay!" Gon exclaimed and jumped up with his fist in the air. Kurapika and Leoreo just nodded with a smile.

"How old are you little one?" The captain asked Gon.

"I'm 12!" Gon responded.

"And you?" He said looking at Kurapika.

"14." The the captain looked at leoreo but before he could say anything, Kurapika decided to tease him once more.

"Oh and he's 45," Kurapika responded for him.

"WHAT NO IM NOT! GON TELL THEM IM NOT!" Leoreo shouted.

"No he's 45," Gon said innocently.

Kurapika and Gon high fived each other and laughed.

Kurapika and Leoreo continued arguing and then they finally stepped outside to fight it out.

The same thing that happens in the show. (They are now walking into the hunters exam)

"Wow, there are a lot of people here," Leoreo said in amazement.

"Yeah," Kirapika agreed.

"Hey are you guys new?" Some chubby guy with brown hair walked up to them asked.

"Yeah why?" Kurapika asked.

"Well I've been doing this jig for a while now and I wanna help you out! My name is Tompa. But first here are some soda's! Wanna stay hydrated you know!" He said handing them each a soda.

Some people looked over and laughed. Some people already knew what Tompa's tricks were.

"So that's how it's gonna be then huh?" Gon asked pissed off. Some people stopped talking and stared at them.

"W-what are you talking about?" Tompa said stumbling on his words.

"Don't try and hide it. Poison am I right? Well don't worry because that wont slow us down," Gon said and poured it out onto the ground.

Kurapika and Leoreo didn't know it was poison but they decided to trust Gon and do the same.

"Well thanks for the offer!" Gon said innocently and skipped off.

Kurapika and Leoreo shot each other a glance and then followed Gon into the crowd.

A man with no mouth and long ass legs showed up and gave a speech about the first stage. Basically, he said about how we had to follow him and what to expect along the way.

Once he was done, he started walking, but because of his long legs, it was more like jogging to the rest of the people.

Gon had been separated from Kurapika and Leoreo because of there speed difference. Gon was near the beginning of the line, and Kurapika and Leoreo were near the end.

Gon noticed a boy with silver hair and bright blue eyes skate boarding. The boy looked around the same age as Gon, 12.

Gon's POV

Man this hunter exam is so easy. And did Tompa really expect me to fall for such an easy trap?! This hunter exam isn't fun at all. I wish I was back at the hideout where training was more exiting.

Many people were dropping by the minute and I hope that Kurapika and Leoreo didn't aswell.

Some boy appeared next to me on a yellow skate board with am orange arrow going down the middle.

He had silver hair a beautiful blue eyes. He was kinda cute.

"Hello! What's your name?" I asked the boy.

He looked at me and said, "Killua. And you?"

"I'm Gon. By the way, how old are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm 12," Killua said.

"Same as me!" I replied with a bright smile.

He kicked off his scare board, catching it in the air.

"I think I'll run for a little," he said and ran with me.

"Race you to the top? First one there has to pay for dinner?" I asked with a smirk.

"Your on," he smirked back. "3... 2... 1!" I yelled and we flew off.

I was surprised that he could keep up with me.

He is lucky I'm not going my top speed.

We reached the top at the same time and we were the first one's to finish.

"I won!" Killua exclaimed.

"No way I clearly past you first!" I argued back.

Our faces were inches apart, but then he pulled back.

"Fine it was a draw," Killua said and crossed his arms.

"Fine," I replied and did the same.

"I'm not gonna lie, this exam is too easy," he said. I nodded in agreement.

I wonder how strong this boy is. I hope I can fight him one day!

But then I felt the bandages on my right upped arm

I touched the bandages that hide my tattoo and I frowned thinking about the troupe.

I missed them.