Lando laughs as he drives along, sneaking glances at me to check i'm still in an upright position. 

"I think you got my grandad drunk" he retorts back with a smile, "grandma as well"

My head lulls back against the seat, "I cant believe thats the first time I met your family and we're all pissed" I turn to look at him, concern in my voice, "what if no one remembers anything? Did I make a good impression?"

Lando turns to me with a soft mile and reaches over to grab my hand, "you made the best impression" he says with a voice laced with love as he looks back towards the road, "everyone loved you"

"Everyone loved my wine thats for sure" I say with a smirk, happy my head isnt spinning as much.  I sit in a beat of silence before I confess, "I was really nervous"

"I know" he says softly and I feel his thumb caress the back of my hand, "there was never any need to be but the fact you care so much makes me love you so much more"

"Woohoo" I cheer which makes him burst out laughing

"I think my cousins were apprehensive" he says after a beat and I turn to look at him. His gorgeous profile and defined features lit up by the streetlights. He is so handsome, I almost cant concentrate, "I think because they're more into social media and up to date with the news they see you as this famous pop star no one can get close to" he turns to look at me with an amused smirk, "but when they saw you know on the door with your forehead they were immediately won over"

saw WHAT?

"Wait... you watched me do that?" I say in horror, "how?!"

Lando holds back his laughter, "Lottie, they had ring doorbell footage hooked to the TV" he bites his lip to keep from laughing as my jaw drops even further, "we saw the whole thing"

"I'm suddenly completely sober"

He laughs and brings my hand up to his lips, "I love you" he kisses the back of my hand and shoots me a loving look. 

"I love you too" I say back equally as lovestruck, my hand reaching over to squeeze his thigh, "I'm gonna show you how much I do when we get home"

"Oh yeah?" Lando says with a glint in his eyes

"Ohhh yeah"I say back, fighting the sleepiness and intoxication as that all too familiar heat courses through me, "just you wait"

He did in fact have to wait- as I immediately conked out as soon as my head hit the pillow

landonorris posted to his story!

What i have to deal with today👀 sore head @lottiehill?

***   ***