1. Contentment

Hey! This is Mxssfictions and this is going to be my very first story or fiction work. All the scenarios that I get is shaped into a fiction. Since this is my first story. I'd really appreciate some support. And if you have anything to suggest as a viewer or a reader then kindly do so. Okay with that being said please enjoy my work and help me get better in this journey :)

---------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT THE CHARACTERS~

• Calista Kinsley- A brunette with oynx looking chocolate brown eyes that resemble a cat eye look. Seems like a bad-ass person but is actually quite soft so much so that she hides herself behind that idgaf attitude for people she isn't going to possibly be close with. Known to be the calm girl she is with a dark aura at her University.

•Bridget Baskins- An exotic bsf, has brownish hue of hair with slightly blonde ends, has a bubbly personality. With her go to australian accent as she's mixed. Comes from a background of celebs which makes her "that" girl who has favours going on for her.

•Tristan Mckansley- Is a biker guy, loves to read which makes him quite a guy with the smart personality. Has blonde hair, slightly long enough to look like curtains over his forehead. He's known to be chaotic and the well-known bad boy that he naturally is.

•Mateo Moreau- Tristan's bsf, Has Brown wavy hair which suits his jawline. His hazel eyes gives him that majestic look and somehow adds to his "chill personality". The future CEO to his dad's well known company which ofc shows that he's rich and not much of a smart guy but is decent at it.

Note- Only the main and lead characters are introduced for now. The others will be revealed further into the stories.

Prologue

When Calista loses her friends back at her previous school. She has to cut ties with people she considered were a part of her. She leaves bits and bits of parts back in Toronto where she spent a memorable childhood.

Only the one person that choses to stay by her in this rough and bad times was Bridget. They complete eachother when Calista moves to her uncle's house that was passed onto her parents for the sake of her higher education and meets new people thereby someone special i.e Tristan Mckansley.....

---------------------------------------------------------
Part-1

'Calis' , shouted by mom while she was unpacking our stuff from the trunk of our car. While dad was already moving the heavier stuff.

'Yeahh ?' , I replied back with all the strength that I had after such a long ride.

Yesss ? I shouted again with slightly more energy or atleast tried to...

But no reply came back from the trunk of the car.

So I made my way slowly taking soft steps, as my body got a little stiff from the nervousness that was piling up with each step that I put forward on the wet and slippery grass.

As I reached towards the trunk.
I saw her casually shifting the kitchenware into a big cotton bag to take it altogether.

I replied back ma... Sighs
Anyway, do you need my help ??
I said while I grabbed a few small bags in my left hand. And another
one which I was sure had all the winter coats and ear muffs. They were comparatively lighter than
the stuff that I held in my left han
d. And some other things that I seemed to have left in the trunk.