MHA part 2

Afton-Emily Royal Household: Willow Marionette Afton-Emily, Henry John Emily-Afton, Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily a.k.a Ennard, Eliza Rosemary Afton-Emily, Beth Laura Afton-Emily, Elizabeth Bluebell Afton-Emily, Christopher Evan Afton-Emily, Ethanoates Kornalus Afton-Emily a.k.a Nightmare, Athonites Cornelius Afton-Emily a.k.a Goldie a.k.a NM. Fredbear, Charlotte 'Charlie' Violet Emily-Afton, Samuel 'Sammy' David Emily-Afton, Henry John Emily-Afton Jr, William Oliver Afton-Emily and Olivia Lilly Afton-Emily.

Michelle and Elijah's Household: Michelle Teresia Afton-Emily, Elijah Noah Afton-Emily, Cassie Jane Afton-Emily, Gregory Evan Afton-Emily, Harold William Afton-Emily, David Henry Afton-Emily, Willow Odette Afton-Emily II, Kaleb Christopher Afton-Emily, Calypso Annabeth Afton-Emily, Terresa 'Terisa' Marionette Afton-Emily, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily a.k.a NM. Bonnie, Elijah Michael Afton-Emily, Noah Terrence Afton-Emily, Christiana Kelly Afton-Emily, Caetana Rosy Afton-Emily, Cosima Cosmos Afton-Emily and Cybill Venus Afton-Emily.

Elizabeth and Gabriel's Household: Elizabeth Bluebell Anderson nee Afton-Emily, Gabriel Lucius Anderson, Gabriel Lucas Anderson and Harmonia Ariel Anderson.

Gregory and Cassidy's Household: Gregory Evan Afton-Emily, Cassidy Clover Afton-Emily nee Johnson-Williamson, Christopher Even Afton-Emily II and Cassia Chikao Afton-Emily.

Christopher, Ethanoates and Athonites's Household: Christopher Evan Afton-Emily, Ethanoates Kornalus Afton-Emily a.k.a Nightmare, Athonites Cornelius Afton-Emily a.k.a Goldie a.k.a NM. Fredbear, Kimberly Jane Afton-Emily and Kimberlee Jean Afton-Emily.

Terresa and Renato's family: Terresa 'Terisa' Marionette Afton-Emily, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily a.k.a NM. Bonnie, Renato Perseus Afton-Emily Jr a.k.a NM. Bonnie JR, Evenly Pennie Afton-Emily, Johnathan Adrien Afton-Emily and Clarissa Barnette Afton-Emily.

~~~~

Terresa looks after both of the underground city and the amusement park above it for fifty years since she showed up in the year twenty-one-ninety-nine making her to be tired, but she's fine as she does a good job as she remains fully underground making her to wonder as it's been years now making her to see her four children playing with their toys on the ground of their house.

Her eldest is busy with his schoolwork making him to be homeschooled throughout his life once he's old enough to go human as he's right now fifty-three-years-old, but looks physically six-years-old which has him not having any friends cause of this which she hates the most cause of this actually as her mama was worried about Kaleb cause of this.

He was born March tenth, twenty-eighty-four making him to be physically one-years-old when they got here making him to be hating this as stuffies, they can talk and hear and smell and see making them to go either stuffy or animatronic form which's like his father making her to just chuckle in her mind about it as all of them went human and added years to their souls.

Evenly was busy with keeping her two younger siblings busy as they play with the toys as she makes a story out of it making them to be fully busy from it all. She never minds playing with her two siblings making her to know they need a playmate and she's the only one to play with them cause their older brother's busy with schoolwork.

She was born April tenth, twenty-eighty-eight making Renato Jr to be spiritually four-years-old when she was born and she was about spiritually eight-years-old when they got to this place making her to not like it as she wants to be home, but there's a good chance an enemy, the very sperm donor grandpa's doing making her to hate this even more.

Johnathan was holding his sister as they play with the toys on the ground which's full of stuffies making them to listen to Evenly as she tells a story using them making them to love it as her stories are always funny and entertaining making her to blush cause of this. He was born May twelfth, twenty-ninety making him to be spiritual six-years-old when they got here.

Clarissa was laughing as their sister tells them a story making them to love it as story times never boring making them to love their sister as she's funny during those times making her to not even noticed anything wrong as she was too little to even know what's going on back then making Terresa to feel a bit better about it.

She was born October thirtieth, twenty-ninety-six making her to be only two-months-old when they got this place making them to not even noticed it's home making Terresa to hate this, but at least she has them, but the microphone seems to still work somehow making her give reports and what's going on making her mama to panic.

"Another dimension? Another dimension?! ANOTHER DIMENSION?!" Michelle shouts making Terresa to nod as she knows her mama's worried about her as this is not a good thing at all.

"Anything we should know?"

"Just one word. Quirks." Christ slaps his forehead making many to look towards him.

"She's in My Hero Academia. Quirks is what they called their powers and has other words before Quirk like Explosion Quirk. Niece of mine, be careful. All For One would try to steal your 'Quirk' which you don't have." Christ warns her as she nods making her to be careful as she's not going to be doing anything crazy.

'Well, I fucked myself.' Terresa thinks as All Might asked her to be his successor making her to wonder why her as he keeps calling her 'Midoriya Izuku' which's not even her name making her to explain and that someone either lied about her name or did something to everyone's memories making him to nod at this.

He still wants her and she accepts making her to be careful as she's going to warn her uncle only as this is serious making him to be banging his head on a book as he asked her why All Might called her that name and she explains he's not born cause of the family getting killed and the mother was only four months long which she saw at night.

"Damnna it all!" Christ warns her about the previous users and their Quirks she'll unlock making her to thank him as she'll only use it if she needs to as she'll only use it during that time and use her own powers as this would allow her to train in them and get her to be more use to them making Christ to agreed, though...

"Is HE with you?" She knew what he means.

"Yes and he's been looking after me greatly." Terresa was not going to confess he got her pregnant before they arrived here making Christ to sigh.

"Tell him to keep going as I fear both dimensions might fused together." Terresa freaks as that's not going to be a good thing as how is she going to explain her family and her married statue making her to hate this fully as she needs to hope her mama doesn't try to kill him at all, but she doubts it making him to shiver at that as this is not right.

Terresa went to U.A High School making her to be careful as she brings her kids with her as NM. Bonnie wasn't going to let her go alone making her to have him be in his stuffy to bring him with her or have him in his human form making him to think about this as the kids can't be alone which she agrees with fully.

They didn't even try for another child cause of the situation making them to hope they'll go home or something making them to hope someone can help them out as they're home sick right now and want to go home. Terresa went and listens making her to read the questions since she's been studying Japanese and will be acting like a American transfer to Japan.

One who studied ahead of time making her to help Pony Tsunotori out since she's from America as well, too making it easier and both became great friends as she helps her to understand the writing words making the Pro-Hero to hear them as he ignores it and let's them be since it's to understand the words more so.

Pony like her new friend making her to learn Japanese from her since she's been studying the language making Terresa to agree as she miss speaking English making her to like having Pony around which NM. Bonnie also agrees as she's some fresh air making them to pass the written exams as Terresa trusts Pony to hold her family for her physical exam.

"Family?" Thank the Hell and Heaven that females get females and males get males as she doesn't want a male checking on her at all as that'll get NM. Bonnie to kill them all right there and then. Pony gave them back and follows her as they go onto the train to the exam as they stay close and Terresa got another stray.

"It's like I'm collecting strays or something." Both laugh at their site making her to smile mentally as that's something she needed to hear as it feels like she can trust them a bit more with her secret, but she'll miss them if she goes home and they stay here making her to hate this fully actually.

'Well, I guess I'm going to kidnap them from here then as new ones will replace them then.'