PFC Reiban

**smut**
I sat on the couch once evening with a book as the fire cracked infront of me.i felt so peaceful as I heard the rain pattered of the windows.I then heard footsteps creak into the living room.i didn't bother to look up.the couch then sank beside me as I felt a body next to mine.The smell of cigarette smoke hit my nose as I felt a hand snake around my shoulders.we had been together for over a year now , I had a hunch I knew where this was going.I didn't mind where this was going."Hey doll" he said as a puff of smoke huffed out his mouth.damn it."hi" I said closing my book.He looked at me with love and a mixture of something I wasn't able understand.He then gently kissed me.I gently returned it as I could taste the cigarette smoke from his lips.

He broke the kiss and rubbed my cheek gently with his thumb.he took one last drawl of his cigarette before putting it out and standing up again to sit on the armchair in the corner of the room.what's he doing."Come here" he said hitting his thighs with his hand.oh.I felt my stomach do flips as i got up slowly and sat in his lap.His hands Snaked round my hips as he kissed me again.I rested my hands on the back of his neck.he started to rub my waist and pull  at the bottom of my top.

The kiss then broke as I removed my top for him as I saw his breathing hitch slightly.I chucked my top to the side.Richard looked up and down at my body hungrily as I adjusted on his lap."So beautiful" he whispers into my ear which made me blush.He started to kiss my neck and my collar bone.I ran my fingers through his hair.As he got onto my chest and stopped.he then looked up at me."what are you okay with" he asked suddenly.shit , what do I say."oh uh I -I don't know I've never done it before"I muttered while looking away.He then placed two fingers under my chin and turned my face to make eye contact with him."Do you want to" he asked gently.i quickly nodded
"Yes I do" I said
"Okay , we'll take it slow" he smiled as he lifted me off his lap to pull down my trousers and panties.Richard then sat me in the chair as he got onto his knees.I could feel myself get excited.he then started to spread my legs as I leaned back into the chair.He kissed along my thighs which felt teasing.I then felt two didgets being plunged in without warning.

I let out a moan as he started to move in and out."That's it good girl" he said.I felt my back arch as he went in deeper.I let out a another moan in response to that.The feeling rushed about my body.I let out another moan before he removed his fingers.what the-ohhh
His mouth connected with my folds as he started pleasuring me more.my hands gently gripped his hair"Fuck" I moaned out.It felt so good.His tongue worked wonders as I moaned out.he moved one of my legs over his shoulder for better access.he then added two fingers in to add to the pleasure.My back arched against the chair.i moaned out.His tongue worked wonders to me as my thighs shook.

I let out another moan."I know baby , I know" he murmured as his hand gripped my thigh to keep his access.My hands started to grip his hair slightly tighter.my breath stated to run away from me as he seemed to know my body so well."Richard" I moaned out quietly.
"That's a good girl" He said.
I felt my eyes role back in pleasure.My thighs started to shake more uncontrollably.oh dear lord.i felt a knot in my stomach start to form.i moaned out again as my fingers pushed back his hair.I tried to speak but I couldn't due to my body's reaction to him.
"Use your words baby" he said huskily.
"please" I whimpered
"Just a little longer" he growled.
His fingers plunged deeper into me as I moaned louder.My thighs shaked uncontrollably.

Another few minutes seemed to slowly go by before I couldn't hold on much longer.i moaned again trying to get my words out."Say please" he teased.
"pl-please" I gasped.
I then felt a nod between my thighs as I let go.i load moan escaped my lips as I did.After a moment he got up from between my thighs and brought me forward to the edge of the chair.His thumb rubbed across my shaking lips before kissing me.my thighs where still shaking."let's get you cleaned up then hm ?" He smiled.i nodded carefully as he helped me up to the bathroom.I dearly hoped that that wouldn't be the last of it.