A Dim Light Amid Deapair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1

Start from the beginning

But I know that they don't want to fight so they can live in the interior and lay around like it's their job. Do I want that life? Hell no. I'd rather die a hero than be a coward.

Sadies: Your name, maggot!

YM(Young Man): Jean Kirstein sir, from the Trost District!

Sadies: Your reason!

Jean: To join the Military Police sir. The best of the best!

Sadies: Is that so!

Sadies headbutted Jean and he went down on both knees, giving me a smile on my face out of Sadies' sight.

Sadies: Who told you to sit down, Kirstein! If you can't handle this then you can forget about joining the Military Police!

Sadies then moved onto another young man who's bald and was saluting the wrong way.

I mean, those who get the salute wrong are just begging to be made an example of.

Sadies: Who are you maggot!

YM#2: Conny Springer from Ragako!

Sadies: YOU!

Then he held Conny by the head, one foot off the ground! I didn't want to laugh, lest I get chewed out by Sadies and punished early, just because I found the entire thing hilarious.

Sadies: Do you know that the salute is a sign to give your life for humanity! Is your heart not on your left side!

Then, we heard a crunch as Sadies turns to see a tall young brunette eating a potato.

Is she eating a potato during the introduction to the training corps? Like, what the hell is wrong with her?

He dropped Conny and proceeded to walk over, all pissed off and I don't blame him one bit.

If anyone was eating during my introduction to the trainees, I'd slap the potato out of their hand and tell them to get the hell out. I don't care if I costed someone their dream to join the military. Joining is a serious commitment and I'd be damned if that ever happened to any training program I'm running.

Sadies: You're officially on my shit-list! Tell me your name and what's in your hand!

She saluted before saying...

Young lady: Sasha Brouse from Dauper village! Reporting for duty sir!

Sadies: Sasha Brouse. What's that in you right hand?

Sasha: A steamed potato. I took it from the cafeteria.

Sadies: The theft, I understand, but why? Why eat it here of all places?

Sasha: Sir? Are you asking why we eat potatoes?

Sasha then broke up a piece and attempts to give it to Sadies as I wanted to palm my face, just cringing from the sheer stupidity she's displaying towards everyone here.

Sasha: Here sir. Have half.

(A/N: Any Sasha Brouse fans who are reading this, please don't take what I came up with seriously. It's just for fun, rather than MAKE fun of the character.)

(Y/N)(thinking): THIS JUST IN: