Christmas special chapter

~y/n early join alliance~

No one pov

Everyone in the main base of the alliance seems happy to celebrate their first year of Christmas despite they are still in the war. Luckily the toilets show up so the higher-ups decide to let the alliance take the break and Y/N coincidently gives a suggestion to let the alliance celebrate Christmas for the first time thus they can host the party at the main base alliance.

Right now Y/n takes charge of decoration while Cypher takes charge of the food with the help of units. The Titans also help to decorate outside the base (It is just for the temporary event) with Y/n instruction to not get attracted to the toilets of their base location.

In the Kitchen, The Chef is busy preparing food for the party under Cypher's supervision since it is their first time making a Christmas meal instead of their usual meal. Drinks also gonna be coffee, tea, and fruit punch will be prepared along with the food.

Anyway, everything seems almost prepared and everyone is ready for the party the night so Y/n packs some stuff they need to head back to their base with Cypher and then dress up for the party this is a photo of what they gonna wear for the party:

(Credit to Pinterest)

They check the presents and put them in the bag like Santa then head to the Balcony and zipline on one of the rooftops to wait someone for to give the present.

As they arrived, they found GC relaxing watching the city's view as they sat beside him. They nudge him and they both have a nice chat then they both take out their present at the same time with surprise expressions.

They thank him before heading back to their base for heading to the party. When they and Cypher arrive at the party, the atmosphere of the base feels cheery as they go in. Some cameramen and speakermen enjoy the food while others chat.

they soon found D-432 dancing with other speakermen while C-477 just watching them with SC-5768 beside him. They went to greet each other and give them presents which they thanked. They went head to the Titans area to give them presents too while Cypher scolded D-432 and C-477 for not giving presents which they were sorry for.

Now everyone is enjoying the Christmas party until midnight. While it still lasts.

~After the Titan Speakerman got infected event~

Y/n is now in front of their abandoned half-destroyed house with a bouquet and a present in their hands as they walk to their backyard. There is a grave with Cypher's name on it and they put the bouquet and present beside the grave .

"It has been almost a year right? I know it... quite unnatural to make a grave of a robot but you are special."
"Still on war and I kinda miss your presence."
They sit beside the grave as they continue.
"You know, I can just create a new robot but I doubt it will be ever the same as you."
"Humanity is kinda doom if I'm still sad so I had to force move on.... yeah..."

They take the present and open it to reveal a slice of cake. they take a bite of the cake while tears fall from their eyes.

"I remember you enjoyed the cake after you got the new body I made. "

They eat the cake and clean up a bit of the area before they leave. They look back on the grave and they take their leave.

"I hope we meet again in our next life."

(Sorry late post my laptop charger broke so I using a computer so have a nice late Christmas and happy new year.)

-Darkirl