When My Nightmare Come True

4 years ago

"(n/n), promise me something. "
"What is it, ???"
"Stay and take care, Mom, alright?"
"Of course I am. Why would you say something like that?"
"It just..... Just promise me okay?"
"Okay."
.
.
.
.
.
"Why would you want that!?"
"Oh I dunno, maybe you should STOP bothering me!"
"How am I bothering you!? You were the one who ignored us!"
"Just sign the divorce paper!"
"Fine, I take (y/n) and ??? With me!"
"You can't take both my kids away from me!"
"Well then let them decide who going who!"
.
.
.
.
.
"???! How could you!"
"I'm sorry (y/n)."
"Let go y/n, You not gonna meet your father and your sister again."
"Bu-but"
"Just remember our promise y/n."
"Why would you choose father, ???!"
"There is something that personal to tell you for now."
"I don't trust you anymore, I hate you, I hate you!"
"I'm sorry (n/n). I hope you and Mom will have a better life."

.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n, wake up!"
I wake up with a panic and look at my surroundings. I'm in my base, and Cypher has a worried face seeing me.

"Did you have a nightmare,y/n??Are you okay with sleeping back or want some comfort?"
"Just.. Just make me coffee. With cream."

They head to the kitchen so I grab my pillow to hug it. I deep sigh myself while thinking back about my nightmare.

'It been a long time, huh? After like 4 years?'

I look at my old family picture frame that was near my desk and look away. It is painful for me every time I remember that tragedy. Even though the weather of the nighttime is kind of quite rainy it helps me calm down a little.

Cypher came back with the coffee that I ordered and then handed it to me. I take a sip from it while watching the view of the city even though there is a little destroyed building.

"Hey Cy?"
"Hm?"
"How long has it been?"
"Which one?"
"My nightmare of 'that' happened."
"Somewhere 2 years ago."
"...*sigh*"
"Is there something wrong y/n?"
"I don't know why I had this bad feeling ever since I just came back from the New Year party."
"Probably something bad happens will come I guess."
"yeah, your right."

After both of us had this conversation, Cy took me back to sleep so I could feel safe to sleep again.

"Hey Cy."
"What is it?"
"You still save some of my favorite songs, right?"
"Yeah?"
"Play me 'sing me to sleep by Alan Walker'."
"Sure"

As they play that song, I listen to it until it slowly drives me to sleep.

-Meanwhile somewhere in the city-

The night shift unit is ready to head back to the base until they hear a large toilet approaching them. They were ready to fight it until they saw something come out from the back of the toilet. A large cameraman jumped out from the back of the toilet which all units were shocked about. Some of them thought if there were any more traitor of their alliance but the rest of the units were mostly stunned by this. They heard the skibidi song coming from the large cameraman and the large cameraman started running towards them to attack.

The units were ready to fight until one of their unit, a Large cameraman, got their head detached. Some of their units turned around and saw some of the cameramen and speakermen also attack them which caused the units to retreat.

1 of them managed to escape the attack and started running toward one of their temporary bases to report this situation. But before they could do anything, something crawls behind his shoulder and does something which causes him to pass out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.