Part 14 - The confusion

Start from the beginning

**************************************

Next day morning

Dr.Mishra and Dr. Ashwini entered their room for the morning rounds.

" Good morning Sharmas, saare baatien hogaya?" Ashwini asked as the duo nodded in yes.

Dr. Mishra checked on her chart and nodded at Dr. Ashwini.

" Mrs. Sharma I have a happy news for you. Dr. Mishra has cleared you off medically , and I am also clearing you off. Today, you are getting discharged and you can go back to your family." The doctor smiled at Akshara who had a bright smile hearing the news.

" But you have to keep taking your medicines on time and keep yourself stress free... deal?" The doctor told the conditions of the discharge.

" Mujhe koi chinta nahi hai.. Abhinav hai mere paas" Akshara said instinctively.

" If every husband could be caring like him, then I will go jobless" the doctor joked .

Akshara smiled at the doctor's sentence and turned to look at the person of interest.

' True! How lucky I am.. he has been my everything for this past 7 years without even an ounce of expectation . He has been caring for me like a mother, protective of me like a father, and has guided me to positivity like a best friend. He is really a gem of a person.' Akshara admired her husband who seemed to be lost in his thoughts.

" Mr. Sharma, Can you walk with me outside? " Dr requested as she walked outside after passing a little smile to Akshara.

" Dr.. discharge? Are you sure? What if ...." Abhinav started questioning the decision.

" Mr. Sharma, I know how terrifying it is.. but you are already doing a good job taking care of her.. just continue likewise.

Your task is to make her comfortable with others. After sometime, take a step back and let her mingle on her own. Also try to slowly tell her about everything you could have missed here.

But let it happen at her pace. Don't push her for anything . Emotions need to come from heart . Just take precaution . That's all we could do " the doctor motivated him.

" Ok doctor. Thank you " Abhinav thanked her and went inside the room.

**************************************

" I am really excited to meet Abhir after so long Abhinav." Akshara was packing her things into a duffel bag.

She looked at Abhinav who was sitting on the bed with worry etched on his face.

" Abhinav, kya hua? Aap kush nahi hai?" She asked concerned.

" Ji..ji nahi.. aise kuch baat nahi hai" he tried to walk out when Akshara walked in front of him.

" Abhinav.. look at me.." she ordered as he kept on averting his gaze.

" What's the matter?" She asked as he looked at her.

" Darr lag rahe hai Akshara.." he admitted his eyes turning misty.

" kiss bath ke liye?" Akshara asked him

" Kal hum ghar ja rahe hai.. Akshara this past 6 months have been a roller coaster ride for us. I have tried my best to update you with everything that had happened in this 6 months.

But if in Udaipur, you hear anything other than this, or have any doubts about the matters I had already told you... please don't try to make your own conclusions and assumptions. Promise me , that you will come to me and clear things up. I will always be available for you. Even if you are having any headache or any issues whatsoever promise me you will never hide anything from me" Abhinav requested her.