𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄

Start from the beginning

A FEW MONTHS after moving to la, the charlotte meets a tiktok influencer of the name dylan abrams, who immediately takes a liking to the girl as she does him. and before anyone knew it, they were a couple.

CHARLOTTE HAD NEVER been in love. she never really felt the spark between a two people so strong it knocked you off your feet. she searched high and low for that kind of love for years... she thought she found it with dylan. until the rumors hit.

IT WAS LIKE a tsunami hitting charlotte. the rumors of him being out with other girls, the paparazzi pictures of him getting too close or too touchy, the kisses he thought he had hidden, even the instagram dm from one of the conquests. it broke her to pieces.

THE RELATIONSHIP ENDED as quickly as it had started and charlotte turned to her music as a coping mechanism. she locked herself up and slaved away until her first album, BABE, was officially announced... with it, her break-up with dylan.

FOLLOWING THE RELEASE of her first album, she releases her sister-album, EXES, months later as her statement to the world that she was officially moving on from dylan. although, it acted more of a reminder to herself that she was over him. now she has to remind herself again.

THE WORLD turned into chaos after two ghost hunters ask for suggestions from their fans for their next guest. and now, charlotte is faced with the unexplainable fact that she might've found the love at first sight kind of love she had been wishing for, and it comes in the form of dark hair and the prettiest blue eyes.

❛ third floor on the
west side, me and you

❛ third floor on thewest side, me and you

handsome, you're a
mansion with a view. ❜

·˚ ༘ ┊͙𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 ! ˊˎ
ᵖᵒᵗʳᵃʸᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵃᵈⁱˢᵒⁿ ᵇᵉᵉʳ
❛ just because he's cute and i get lost in
his eyes, like, all the time doesn't mean
i like him... right? ❜

 right? ❜