Chapter 5: Just go ask Gamma.

ابدأ من البداية

Ahem.

The question lies, how to track down a covert organisation in which you only know the rough location to?

One possible solution I thought of is just to spot search the whole of Midgar at lightning speeds, but that would take too much effort and would kinda ruin the fun of the investigation.

So instead, like any problem you may face, just ask someone smarter than you for the answer.

Gamma would probably be the most likely to know since she runs the Mitsugoshi operation around here. 

And since I haven't seen her in a while, I'll just drop by and take the opportunity to see what she knows. It's the perfect plan.

Of course, to get to this point I had to do a lot of avoiding my sister and any other social obligations to not get into any unskippable side quests, but in the end it will be worth it. 

Now all that's left is just to get into Mistugoshi HQ.

Hmm. They probably won't mind if I just break into the place, right? Then again I'll have to choose my actions wisely to remain undetected. 

Hmm.

Right now I am on the roof of a tall tower which is opposed to the Mitsugoshi building. If I recall correctly, the premises should have a revolutionary security alarm system for this era. (because I'm the one who told them about it). 

The design is pretty much a copy and paste from a popular security company back in my past life although I never expected It would be used against me like this. Curse you, productive past me.

However, in my time preparing to be an Eminence in Shadow back in Japan, I did some research in the ins and outs of modern alarm systems. That is how I know so much in the first place, but it also was mainly focused on how to get past those alarms in the event I needed to break into a building. Now thank you, productive past me.  

Now let me see here... if I land in just that spot... then I should be given enough time to bypass the system... and then I can infiltrate the Mistugoshi building from there.

Alright lets do this.

I prepare my flow of magic and synchronise it with the air currents. That way nothing can detect my movement. And by simultaneously masking my magic signature I can remain undetected by any sensing to an extreme degree.

Behold,

Invisible dash.

Almost instantly, I release the magic at my feet, propelling me forwards at lightning speeds and not so much altering the flow of air beside me. 

I land on the roof of the Mitsugoshi building. No one saw me, good.

Time to initiate operation stealth mission. 

Now where is Gamma's office...?

----

----

POV: Gamma

Location: Mitsugoshi HQ

It seems as if reports are doing well. The monthly average for sales is steadily increasing as Mitsugoshi's popularity continues to boom. The new product line manufactured by Eta is also proving to be a big hit with customers recently.