Y/n:"Wanna listen some songs?"

Jungkook:"Play Dimple!"

Y/n:"Good choice kookie,that is my favourite by BTS!"

I played dimple and We all sing together.....Then I played many songs pretty savage by blackpink,good boy gone bad by TXT,OMG by newjeans and more...........

Taehyung:"We are here!"

We all come out from the car and head inside the restaurant.....
Jin oppa order the foods for us as we chit-chat a bit untill our food comes..

Waiter:"Enjoy your food"

Then he went..

Y/n:"Ah! I'm so hungry"

Maknae:"Me to,me to"

We all eat our foods and then we order cakes and juice for our sweet dish....................................Now we are done with our foods and already paid for our foods..

Taehyung:"Where to go now?"

He asked while sitting in the car..

Jimin:"Umm?You say princess"

Y/n:"To be honest,I don't know where to go"

Jungkook:"Let's go home then"

All:"Oki let's go"

Tae oppa start the engine and drove off............ Suddenly I noticed a car which is following us from the restaurant,at first I ignored it thinking that he must have to go same way as us,but no I was wrong it is really following us!..I look at others to see if anyone of them as notice or not but I gusse they didn't notice.Jungkook and Jimin oppa is sleeping while resting their head on Yoongi oppa's both shoulder and he too is sleeping while resting his head back about others then Jin oppa is sleeping on Namjoon oppa's shoulder while Jhope oppa is looking outside.......They all look so cute while sleeping.I'm so lucky to have these 7 moneys as my brothers...

Taehyung:"Are you-"

Before he could complete his words the car behind us hit us making my sleeping brothers to get up and the car is none other than that car which is following us.

Y/n:"I knew it!! He is following us!!"

Taehyung:"You noticed too"

Ok! I was not the alone one who noticed that,glad to know..

Jimin:"What happened?"

Jin:"Is everyone ok?"

Y/n:"Everyone is fine and one car is following us-"

Taehyung:"Not one! There is two more cars!"

Jhope:"What the-3 cars is following us!"

Jungkook:"Drive fast hyung!"

Tae oppa drive fast but they come beside us by both side trying to press our car in between them,but my handsome brother is smart he immediately leave the Exeter which make their cars to go forward and our to loose speed.

Y/n:"Woh! You are smart man!"

Taehyung:"I know I am"(proud smile)

Y/n:"Oh,oh! But not any more look behind! He is again going to hit us!"

He again press the exeter and we went forwards by all 3 cars........this following turned into chasing game like cat and mouse............

Y/n:"This is getting Instance!!"

Taehyung:"What to do now!!?"

Taehyung oppa is tired to drive till 2 hours yes they're still following us and because of that we can't even go home as if we go then they get to know our address which we don't want them to know.and we are getting hit by them severals times..
Again the car from behind us hit our car.

Y/n:"WHAT THE FUCK!!! IS THERE PROBLEM!!?"

I cures loudly not caring that I will surely get beat up by Jin oppa after cursing..

Y/n:"Come to my sit!"(serious plus annoying)

Taehyung:"What? We are not playing game! That I let you drive in this fucking mess!!"

Taehyung's pov...

Is she in her mind? Does she even know what's happening?

Y/n:"I know what's happening that's why I'm saying come here!!"

Jungkook:"Are you out of your mind
Y/n?"

Jimin:"How can we let you drive in this dangerous-"

Y/n:"Like I'm save here huh!?"

Jhope:"Taehyung knows how to drive-"

Y/n:"I too knows!!"

Namjoon:"Did you driving licence?"

Y/n:"Literally this question is more important than your life!?"

Jin:"Shut up you'll-"

They again hit us..

Y/n:"You FUCKING BASTARD!!! TAEHYUNG THIS THE LAST TIME IM TELLING COME HERE!!"

Taehyung:"IN MIDDLE OF DRIVING!!?"

Y/n:"SPEED THE FUCKING CAR UP!! STUPID!"

I did what she said and we went a little far away from them...

Y/n:"Now come here!"

Taehyung:"Stop being stubborn y/n for God sake! This is dangerous!"

Y/n:"Shut up! And come here before they again hit us and one of us got hurt!"

Taehyung:"No-"

Y/n:"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KIM TAEHYUNG AND COME HERE!!!"

Did she just cures? On me?
Fuck! She is looks hella scary when she is angry and no one have a guts to disobey her that time and do you know I will disobey her? Nah dude I love my life...
I stop the car in a side as she get out hurry and sit on the driver place while I sit on her sit...

Jimin:"What the heck! How can you drive y/n?!"

Y/n:"By hands and by legs simple!"

I gut hard cuz I never see her this scary side and I don't even know about her driving silks......
God,now you are the only one whom I trust pls save our life......