cat milk

Cat milk
"Get away!"
Wei Ye shouted.
But this does not help.
I especially loved hearing her screams. Jiang Mei gasped with a smile, and his breath kept hitting her breasts.
The sensitive nipples were tightly wrapped by the warm and moist mouth, and the tip of the tongue flexibly circled and fiddled with them.
"Don't move! Don't do this..." She tried to persuade him pitifully, "There is no cat milk, I don't have milk..."
What an effort to defend. .
He held it in his mouth, grinding the cherry with his lips and tongue when he spoke, and his voice became vague and sticky: "It's impossible."
He poked the breast meat with his fingers, then changed his gestures, holding the meat ball and kneading and squeezing it, as if to confirm the content: "It's bulging, it feels like this, it must be full." "
Hack him to death, strangle him to death, kick him to death!
Kill him!
Kill him, kill him, kill him!
"Hmm...you look at me like this again." He groaned, "Your kitchen knife eyes are exposed, stupid cat."
He lowered his head and continued to lick and suck.
This area is protected under the cotton pad of the bra cup all year round. It cannot even withstand the friction of rough fabrics and is extremely delicate and sensitive.
Except for taking a bath, Wei Ye almost never touched this part of himself, so he had no way of knowing that this useless place would bring a particularly strange feeling.
First he wrapped it and licked it, but he didn't taste anything.
So he worked harder every time.
She struggled desperately and straightened her back to throw him off her body, but he remained motionless and only the springs in the mattress creaked.
"I tasted it, it's sweet. A little bit, isn't it." He swallowed, rolled the tip of his tongue on the red and bleeding nipple, and raised the tip of his tongue to show her.
"..." She gritted her teeth.
There is a fart.
There is only saliva dripping down.
Jiang Mei understood her silence, so she lowered her head and continued.
If you can't lick it out, you can only suck it hard and bite it.
The cherry was caught between his teeth. He bit it carefully and tried to chew it again.
Do you want to bite off her flesh?
Fear and pain mixed with pleasure kept attacking her brain nerves. She trembled involuntarily, and her skin turned a bright red.
"Pop."
There was a crisp sound, and there was a pain on her thigh, and bright red finger marks soon appeared.
The hand that hit her thigh slid to her buttocks, slowly tightening it, and her slender fingers sank into the soft flesh. He gasped vaguely: "Don't rub against me, and don't squeeze me so tightly with your legs."
"..." Her lips trembled and her voice broke, "I didn't..." a> "Mi..." "Come back! Step on me again - baby... Let me kiss you again..." He put away his teeth regretfully, wrapped his lips around her for the last time, spit it out with a pop, and admitted unwillingly: < /span> He groaned and touched his cheek in surprise: "Cat, cat, cat..." "Get the hell out of here!" Stepped on his face and jumped out of bed over him. Wei Ye took a breath of cold air and turned over to get up. He was serious. Jiang Mei gasped: "Try it, cat." Wei Ye spurned him. Looks so nasty. The nipple is two circles smaller than hers. It is a raised flesh-red dot. Surprisingly, it looks delicious and can arouse appetite. First expose the well-defined abdominal muscles, and then roll up the hem to expose the two ribs and blocky chest muscles. He lifted up the black sweater with one hand. "Pervert!" Wei Ye cursed, but saw him let go of her and turned over to lie down Flat on the outside. "You try." "Do I have it?" He touched his chest, " Otherwise..." "Don't you call yourself 'mother'...drink your own milk!" Wei Ye couldn't bear it anymore, took two breaths, and managed to speak a complete sentence. "How can I call you a little milk cat again?" He frowned, "Bad baby." "..." "There is no cat milk."
"Don't bite me, stop..."

.