0. Sneak Peek

*ೃ✧˚

*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ˊ-

Meet Choi Yuna, a spirited 19-year-old navigating the hustle of life with her three protective brothers, Seungcheol, Jun and Mingyu.

Their humble existence, marked by financial strain, takes a surprising turn when Jun, the resourceful brother, discovers an opportunity to elevate their circumstances.

With dreams of sending Yuna to university, the family sets its sights on Seoul, a city pulsating with promise.

Luck smiled on the Choi family when Jeon Wonwoo, a 24-year-old friend of Jun's, offered them a helping hand.

Wonwoo, who owns Seoul's biggest racing circuit, not only gave them jobs but also a place to stay in the city.

In the daylight, Wonwoo presided over the beauty of the city's largest racing circuit, where the roar of engines and the scent of burnt rubber painted the scenery.

Yet, as the sun dipped below the horizon, a clandestine world unfolded. Behind the glitz and glamour, the circuit transformed into a secret arena for illegal races, each engine's growl echoing through the city's nocturnal shadows.

Jeon Wonwoo, a charismatic troublemaker draped in a dark aura, never cared about consequences. His presence cast a magnetic spell over the city, earning him the admiration of everyone, especially the intrigued gazes of countless girls.

Among them was the inexperienced Yuna, who, in a heartbeat, found herself captivated by his charm.

Yet, in the game of hearts, age and a dangerous reputation loomed as formidable obstacles. Wonwoo, older and firmly entrenched in the bad-boy persona, became an enigmatic figure for Yuna.

Love at first sight plunged her into uncharted waters, where the thrill of attraction collided with the stark reality of their differences.

Can their love bridge the gap between their worlds, or is the collision of their lives destined to bring pain?

All concepts, ideas, and creative expressions presented in this work are original and authored by me. Any resemblance to existing works is purely coincidental, and reproduction or use without proper credit or permission is strictly prohibited.

The characters depicted in this book are not my original creations and belong to their respective owners.

*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ˊ-

Coming soon...