Suddenly, Ben throws the Omnitrix back in the box and puts everything else back inside. He then shoves the box back under the bed.

Ben: "Still not ready." He stands up and heads out of his room. "I need to take a walk."

After some time, Ben makes it outside and walks down the street for about 10 minutes, eventually reaching the forest.

Ben: "A forest walk seems nice."

Ben makes his way into the forest, the crunching of fall leaves beneath his feet.

Ben: "Yeah, this is really nice. I didn't really get to appreciate this the last three summers."

After about ten minutes, Ben reaches a river, where a fallen log reaches from one side to the other. He starts walking across it.

Ben: "First and second summer was because of the Omnitrix. The third was....." He trails off, stopping at the middle. "......ugh, can't help but think about that, huh?"

Ben sighs as he finishes walking across the log, making it to the other side of the river, continuing his walk.

Ben wanders aimlessly for a couple of minutes, before stopping at a large tree, sitting at its base and leaning against its trunk.

Ben: "Ugh." He rubs his hand through his hair. "Why can't I just get over it? Feedback was just one of countless transformations that are in the Omnitrix. And I had far more powerful forms."

Ben bangs the back of his head against the tree. That's when he realizes something.

The forest is dead silent.

Even in the colder months of the year, it's never this quiet.

Ben snaps his eyes open, looking around as he slowly stands up. As soon as he is fully stood up, he spins around to keep an eye on his surroundings.

After a few short moments, a blast of red energy is shot at Ben, who just barely dodges in time, and the blast destroys a large section of the tree's trunk. This makes the tree start falling over, making Ben have to roll out of the way.

Before he could even think, a pink energy tendril grabs Ben by the ankle spins him around before slamming him into the ground.

Ben: "URGH!" He shakily gets onto his knees. "What the hell was that?"

???: "That would be us, boy."

Ben looks up and sees two individuals he would rather not be seeing.