Sheldon smiled to himself.

She never disappoints.
_____________________

This time around, it was now Sheldon's turn to give fun facts about the movie and sing along with the orchestral soundtrack. Elena watching him as he did made her realize how much fun she was having and how much of a nerd they both are.

It was now dark outside and Elena's stomach was grumbling.

She looked over at Sheldon, "Are you hungry by any chance?"

"Yes, I am. You may pick what we should have for dinner," Sheldon said.

"Pizza?"

Sheldon nodded, "Pizza it is. I'll call in the order for delivery."

Sheldon paused the movie as he prepared to call his most preferable pizza place.

"Do you like pepperoni pizza?" Sheldon asked before beginning his call.

"Yes."

As Sheldon began his call, Elena decided to go check on her phone that she left charging in Leonard's room. As she entered the room, she noticed that her phone was vibrating as if a call was coming in and quickly grabbed it.

Her hand then became weak when she saw the contact.

Once Sheldon was done making his pizza order over the phone, he called out to Elena, "The order is in! Let's continue watching this perfectly executed movie that I chose!"

When Elena didn't come back to her seat or call back out to him after a minute, Sheldon felt that he needed to go look for her. He didn't see her go into the bathroom.

He got up from his seat and made his way to the hallway where he saw the light on in Leonard's room. He stood at the doorframe when his eyes landed on Elena who was standing over the bed with her back facing Sheldon.

"Elena?"

Elena turned around with a fearful look in her eyes. She grabbed her phone and showed it to Sheldon, revealing many, many messages and phone calls from Isaac.

"I...I am at a loss of words," Sheldon said. "What could he possibly want with you? Does he not realize what he has done to you?"

"I don't...I don't know. He's saying he's sorry and that he would like to see me in person. What would he want to say to me in person?"

"Absolutely not."

"I know," Elena said. "I can't face him. I..."

Elena sat down on the bed. She looked up at Sheldon, "I won't. I was alone with him when it happened. I cannot imagine facing him again by myself. I feel so...so weak."

Sheldon stood in front of the small woman who felt delicate and vulnerable, but at this time Sheldon didn't know what to do.

"All I can say is: you do not have to see that man. You are also not weak. You constantly deal with hate comments every day and tolerate it, this is the one person you do not have to tolerate. How do you handle all of those on a day-to-day basis anyway? I can imagine it is very difficult. Perhaps whatever you do to tolerate those—"

"I don't."

Sheldon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You don't what exactly?"

"I don't handle those hate comments. They come as they please, and they remain in the back of my head for however long until I forget. I read those comments every day. Not for me to grow stronger from them, but in search of at least one person who supports me in this field. One would say that it is torture, and it is, because the things people say are absolutely disgusting, but there is this small fragment of hope that one day someone will see what I did and say that I was a part of this field and carry on my contributions to science. I feel casted out. To the point where I contemplate whether or not I shall stay in this field or not. I can't even work in peace without thinking back to what everyone is saying. And now? After what happened last night? I am a complete fraud. I walk around as if I am confident and that I have a purpose. I don't. All everyone sees in me is this woman with 'big tits' and a pretty face and all they can talk about is how 'hot' I am instead of what I am contributing. I...I am not strong. I am defeated."