"yes. i am still hurt."

"...oh no, let's hurry then."

ron's son, a chef, and a torture expert. that was vicross. he usually wore clothes without any wrinkles nor even a speck of dust. it was the same right now. however, he had serious bags under his eyes.

"please eat, young master cale."

"great, thanks. it was a good decision to have you all help vicross in the kitchen."

cale thanked maes, the twelve-year-old who was the eldest of the 10 wolf children, before picking up his fork.

maes was one of the wold tribe children. along with lock, they get saved by red haired mage and black haired swordsmaster. turns out, they are friends of cale henituse that act as their leader. maes alone expect rosalyn and choi han leader must be a pretty strong guy.

in certain extend... it was true. cale henituse is indeed pretty and stong. but not what maes imagined. he imagined intimidating noble with muscle and brawn. its not.

cale henituse is a rather pretty for a man. wrong, maes needs to correct himself, cale henituse is prettiest human and creature he ever seen. if choi han didn't make it clear, maes would assume cale henituse is a woman with his beauty alone. his beauty is otherworldly, even lock hyung and his brother agreed. with small and gorgeous face, ivory skin, and eyes as deep as reddish brown could be. his lips looks has been painted, but cale eat and doing everything and still, his savior lips is red as ever. he looks more like a sculptured doll and beautiful paintings than a mere human.

"thanks for always giving me a delicious meal."

vicross sighed in his mind, his young master seem oblivious for new developed children admiring eyes.

"...yes sir."

the next day.

"hello."

"nice to meet you, young master-nim."

cale exchanged greetings with an old man.

this was a fisherman who had roamed across this ubarr sea and battled against the whirlpool for tens of years. this old man, who was known as the greatest veteran of the ubarr sea in this small seaside village, had a very tan skin that represented just how much time he spent out at sea.

in fisherman stead, he was expecting some young nobleman that do the hero deeds in capital. his wife and kids looks so excited about when he tell them he would drove cale henituse today. the fishermen didn't really understand, but after seeing cale henituse himself, he come out speechless. cale henituse have beautiful face that it's not exaggerated that his beauty could make goddess of beauty fall in love instead than envious.

the fisherman side man, a boy who barely fifteen, looking at cale with excitement in his eyes. he finally saw the famous beauty and hero of plaza terror, cale henituse. as the rumor said, cale henituse bloody red hair looks as the finest silk. his lips looks bloody as well, with enticing view, make the boy gulped his saliva. cale henituse looks pretty as doll.

with body somehow looks lithe in his extravagant clothing. the outfit make cale waist looks snatched. the boy hands somehow feels sinful. like he wants something that belonged divine beings.

"tsk."

but the butler behind cale henituse glared at him, make the boy flinched.

hans and the kittens in hans arms also glaring at the boy.

the one who stay oblivious? cale, the pretty man right now still chit chatting with amiru. not that they complain, its better for their young master not knowing the pest at all.