I stand in the dressing room alone looking at the small bump "wow" I whisper turning to the side and seeing it. Jack comes in and smiles "look at you!" He gushes. He stands behind me and rests his hand on the bump "I feel fat" I frown.

He shakes his head "you're not, you've got 3 babies growing in there" he whispers. I nod and look again "I don't know how we're gonna hide it from the world for another month" I sigh. "We can hide in michigan" he says.

We agree on staying in Michigan for a couple days after tonight's show then going back to New York to tell all of our friends. I'm gonna host a brunch at the apartment, the girls and some of his teammates will be there. "Liv! It's time!" Jordyn says coming in.

Once the bumps hidden I get on stage and start performing for the last show of the tour. It's been so fun and I won't ever forget it. When it comes to cover time I sit on the stool with the guitar infront of me hide the bump.

I look out into the crowd and see jack smiling proudly with trevor,emma,  alex, cole, luke, quinn, lily, sophie, isla, nico, jordyn, cari around him. "Hello los Angeles!!" I shout happily. The crowd cheers and my smile widens.

"So as you know I've done a cover every night of the eras tour and I have yet to do this song and since the love of my life is in the crowd, jack I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of the off season together, here is mine by the queen taylor swift" I say before I starting singing the speak now opening song.

As I'm singing the fans sing along and I look at jack who's blushing and cole and trevor are singing and being obnoxious. The others are watching me and ignoring them.

My set finishes and I do a quick bow before saying thank you and good bye then I go backstage to my dressing room. I change into a dress that hides the bump then I go off to find my chicken strip craving.

Jack finds me in line at consessions "getting chicken strips?" He asks. "Yesss and I wonder if they have pickles" I answer looking at the menu then I see deep fried pickles. That'll do.

"How can I help yo- holy crap you're Olivia" the girl says. "I am, it's nice to meet you" I reply with a smile. "Uh anyway what can I get you?" She asks. "Can I get an order of chicken strips and fries, an order of deep fried pickles please annnnd" I ask. "A slice of pepperoni pizza" Jack adds for himself.

She nods and before I could pay jack hands her some cash and I glare at him "I could've paid" I say. He shakes his head "nope I got you babe" he says. She smiles and hands him some change and he puts it in the tip jar.

We wait for our food and thankfully nobody notices us so we quietly talk about the babies. "Are the guys coming to the brunch?" I ask. "Yes they are but they're also going to be in michigan" he answers.

Our food comes out and we take it down to the vip section where I watch the last bit of Gracies set and eat my cravings. "How you feeling?" Jordyn asks. "Great, I'm excited for Michigan" I answer happy. "Telling his family?" She asks.

"Yes and the boys" I answer referring to trevor, cole and alex. "Good good" she says. "We'll tell the girls and his teammates when we're back" I tell her. "Emma said she's going to Michigan too" she whispers.

I nod "that's ok, isla and felicity just won't know til the brunch then" I whisper back. We enjoy the rest of Gracies set then the intermission goes by so fast now we're watching Taylor's final set in the us.