04 - Yummy, isn't it?

"Suck it, big Daddy!" Shae demanded as her passion took over her anxiousness. Her hands gripped onto Dane's hair tightly as she thrust her hips forward forcing her cock in his eager mouth.

Dane grunted at the force of her sudden thrust and how full his mouth was. "mnnff!"

Shae wasn't backing down as she held his head in place and thrust short but sharply in Dane's mouth. "Fuck I need this! Ugghhh... Yes! Suck my big cock, Big Daddy!" Shae emphasized her pet name for him as she ironically fed Dane her massive cock, a queer smirk on her lips as she moaned and grunted with pleasure.

Dane did his best to suck her girlcock, loving her unique musky taste and the sweetness of her precum coating his tongue. She was on fire and throbbed in his mouth with need.

"I... I need more, Big Daddy! Take it like a man." With that Shae leaned forward holding Dane's head in her arms as she pulled him deeper into her cock, forcing her huge member down his throat.

Danes choked. His throat spasming and convulsing around her shaft to try and dislodge the invading member, but it only served to milk off Shae's girlcock just the way she wanted.

Shae started to tremble, her grip on Dane getting tighter as he choked and struggled to breath around her cock. Soon Shae's trembling turned to shaking as she thrust as deep as she could go, cumming hard down Dane's throat. Her cock pulsed and throbbed as spurt after powerful spurt shot down Dane's throat, and Into his stomach.

Shae held his head In place as she moaned and panted, letting Dane's tight convulsing throat milk her futa dry. "Mmmm... Yummy isn't it?"

Shae smiled and leaned back looking into Dane's eyes adoringly. Dane's face was red and contorted from choking. His eyes were watering and bloodshot from choking on her massive cock. Shae slowly pulled back withdrawing her cock from his throat and mouth till it slipped and fell wetly between her legs. It drizzled a small trail of her seed across his tongue as it went and despite needing to recover, Dane savered the taste in his mouth. "Mmmm.... Yummy."