03 - Suck it, Big Daddy!

"I... Love it!"

Dane sat very still, gazing at the imposing member hanging halfway down Emily's thigh. As she fidgeted nervously and shifted her stance the thick shaft swayed like a pendulum and he noticed the folds of her pink pussy come into view for a moment. She didn't appear to have any testicles, at least on the outside. She was definitely a woman he reassured himself, just something more. So much more he thought as his eyes caressed the thick, vascular shaft of her flaccid cock.

Dane was not attracted to men at all, but something about this beautiful, commanding woman having this massive, superior cock made him want nothing more then to submit before her, and show her exactly how devoted he could be. He glanced up at her face, noticing her usual commanding bearing was obscured by her nervous anxiety about revealing her secret. Dane wanted to reassure her. He wanted her to have fun, and he wanted to have some too. He leaned in closer, his face mere inches from her dangling cock, keeping his eyes locked on Shae's watching her reaction as he exhaled. His hot breath cascading around her thick shaft, making her tremble a little.

Shae could tell by looking into Dane's eyes he meant what he said. He loved her cock. She had fantasized since they worked together what it would be like to feel his soft lips wrapped around her member and the moment appeared to be so close. She wanted to grab the back of his head and make him take it deep, but she still wasn't sure. She would have to be patient and wait for Dane to make the first move. She had to make sure he would accept all of her. As Dane leaned in and she felt his hot breath around her cock, she trembled and she felt her cock tingle and twitch before his face. She bit her lip and looked down at it, watching it slowly inflate and rise, reaching up to greet Dane.

Dane's eyes broke from Shae's as he felt something touch his chin. Dane gasped and pulled back slightly, looking down to see Shea's cock had plumped up, and rose to bump against his face. His eyes widened more and he gasped. Her cock was so much larger now that it was erect. The thick shaft was lined with pulsing veins, and it twitched, anxiously pleading for his attention. The foreskin stretched and pulled taught revealong a bit of her tip and the shape of the bulbous bell head, engorged with excitement.
"Oh my!... Look like someone wants to say hello, huh?" Dane chuckled and smiled up at Shae.

Shae nodded and bit her lip. Her desire was quite evident in the stare she was giving to Dane. She couldn't help in this moment but to see him as something she just had to be in. She forced herself to resist the urge to grab his head and fuck it hard. He was teasing her, she thought. She should punish him for that. She shook her head, refocusing, making herself come back to reality. She couldn't let her libido take control. She couldn't risk scaring Dane away. Her lips parted and she leaned her hips towards Dane, bringing the head of her cock closer to his lips and croaked out a single word.
"P-please..."

Dane could see how badly Shae's desire was taking her. Her massive womanhood stood at attention, twitching, desperately trying to get Dane's attention. He looked back down at the throbbing horse sized cock before him and raised his hands, gripping it gently, massaging the beast and kneading it. He whimpered as he noted how he couldn't even wrap his large hands all the way around her thick shaft and realised then that he might be in for some trouble tonight.

Shae let out a low moan as he took her cock in his hands and gently started fondling it. She moaned and looked down at him desperately, wanting more.

Dane caressed her length with one hand as the other gently pulled her foreskin back, revealing the gorgeous, swollen red head of Shae's cock. Dane bit his lip and moaned quietly watching as a crystal clear bead of precum formed at the tip. He licked his lips, desperately wanting to taste Shae's essence and leaned in, his tongue sneaking out from between his lips and scooping up the flow of precum before it had a chance to fall. As Shae's nectar rolled across his tongue he moaned louder, savering the sweet salty taste and becoming hungry to taste more.
"Mmm... You taste good, Shae..."

Shae's body shivered and her cock throbbed as she watched Dane scoop up her precum with his tongue and swallow it like it was the most exquisite thing he had ever tasted. Watching that her desire felt like it might drive her mad. She moved her hands to his head and ran her fingers through his hair, then gently started guiding his head forward.
"Please suck it... Please... Suck it, big Daddy!"