that treasury word make cale beautiful face fully awake, "is it free?"

what if the potion price is actually cale will got a medal? alver and himself already make a deal not to make a big commotion of plaza terror. or else...

the flawless expression of the said prince flattened, "no, as the one who saved us from terror that beckons the capital plaza when all the estee—"

"i understand."

cale disrespectfully cut alver words.

instead get mad, alver just grinned.

the pretty man that just disrespected him is now sit on the bad with his back supported by his black haired guard, choi han. cale leaned at the touch, his body is actually unsteady because his head still dizzy. choi han positioned himself to sit in corner of his liege bed.

vicross furrowed his eyebrows at that scene.

"young master, this prince will gave the potion after you eat the lunch."

cale just nodded and eat without saying anything. with choi han supporting his back his reddish brown eyes owlishly stare at alver who still standing with some potion in his hand. vicross viciously stared at how his young master eat.

its to slow to his preference.

"i'm done."

and as vicross expected, his young master just ate the half of the meal portion. he doesn't even touch the vegetables and just eat half the meat. his soup also half empty. the salad still looking as new as vicross brought here.

usually vicross will gave a sharp glare to the spoiled young master of his. yet right now he can't do that. because there a guest, a crown prince, and cale just get sick. vicross cannot bring himself to be mad looking at how pale and vulnerable his young master now.

"then, your highness," vicross bend his body a bit to gave courtesy.

alver walked with elegance to cale bed. he bent down a bit to look at cale henituse expression better. the doll looking face in front of him looking at alver stoically. alver can't help but thought that cale is to trusting?

"the potion meant to use without get oxidize first. so excuse me," alver touch tender skin of cale each cheeks with his hands. cale face is tiny for a man, alver one hands is enough to get a really good grip on that doll lookalike face.

his other skillfully half opened the potion bottle. cale can feel the end of the bottle on his mouth. the liquid inside the bottle flowed to his mouth.

'shit, it's sour as lemon."

cale still drink it, with tears pricking his eyes uncontrollably. cale and kim rok soo have same aversion, sour and bitter things. and both of the taste is actually what describe potion alver gave.

choi han feels his body gonna burn due feeling he's trying hindered. his hands that supporting cale waist is getting sweaty. choi han feels sinful, for think about his liege like that. it's just potion, okay? and it's not cale intentionally make that kind of expression... right?

vicross gripping tightly the cutlery tray of food in his hands.

alver is amused.

he amused enough to push the bottle further down into cale narrow mouth. alver whispered in somehow breathy voice, "swallow well, don't spill it, young master."

raon and the kittens rolling around in the couch with the treat the other servants that come with vicross and alver, not aware the situation their guardian in.

the entertainment ends with cale coughing after getting all the potion swallowed. some of the liquid dripping in his chin and neck. vicross tentatively clean it.

cale talk in low tone, "choi han, vicross, go. i need to talk to your highness."

actually if choi han being honest, he's reluctant to go. don't ask about vicross, he's kinda annoyed how the crown prince treat his young master. but alver loosen his grip on cale cheeks and smiling, "yes, all of you can go, i need to talk to our esteemed hero."

bonus scene :

the one and only empire of western continent, mogoru empire, also has a crown prince. it was an noble young prince named adin. he is blessed with grey haired and brown eyes that gleamed like a gold under the sun.

underneath his kind and generous facade, he is actually sadistic and power hungry. and he's aware of that fact.

as long as his liege plan doing well, he doesn't care about that the slightest.

but he heard the news about roan kingdom. the terror of capital plaza should have been in news for three days prior. adin knows that roan kingdom must still in well condition, because redika failed.

the abduction of wolf tribe failed.

the hidden and suicide bomb failed.

the attack on cale henituse—the variable of the error—also failed.

adin glance at cale henituse face in special communication device his liege provide. its pictured a beautiful man with luscious red hair. his pale flawless skin and rosy red lips looks almost unnerving because how ethereal he looks in that. beside that, that young man, cale henituse, looking fragile and weak.

it was a great prey, if adin must say. that man have an incomparable beauty. it looks more beautiful than dragon and elves. with one glance, adin know what kind of destruction and wars it may bring.

the wars that he willing to fought for. so cale will be in his possession. watch him submit to the force of his enemies have. the wars while cale henituse is the trophy, stand behind with blood of his friends and nothing but fear in his beautiful doll like face.

it was really an interesting sight.

he knows that cale henituse is not a real threat—that man can be broke just with physical force. he's weak. fragile. and tempting at the same time.

the first real unpredictable variable in dozens of years adin joined arm.

if his liege let him do it, adin vowed he would break cale henituse in less than a month.

too shame that it can't be done now.

adin will wait. wait until the time come to get his hands on that lithe body. he would break it savorously until it just depended on adin enough, until he had no choice to begged adin to stop. to make that pretty face of cale henituse crying for his mercy. to see the sight of cale have no choice but to submit.

author note :

adin is psycho bitch ^^* next chapter is about amiru and toonka. might as well witira and paseton. i love how cale admire witira beauty, i'll try to make a cute scene with that~