"Aw, really?"

"Yup," he laughed, and I smiled.

He took his fingers and messed up my hair, and I punched his arm lightly as he feel to the group, acting as if I hurt him.

"You're such a baby!" I laughed.

I felt arms wrap around me and I quickly looked over to see Hayes.

"I'm exhausted," he said and I didn't realize how tired I was until he pointed it out.

"Yeah, me too. Let's go home?" I asked, and mentally smacked myself for saying home, but he smiled and nodded.

Once we got there, I brushed my teeth and said goodnight to Dells and Nash, as they went to go to sleep in her room.

Crap, I feel like a loner and I don't feel like having him sleep alone, so I went into the living room where he was putting down his shoes.

"Hey, Hayes?" I said and when he looked up, I didn't realize how embarrassing this is.

"Yes?"

"N-nevermind, it's silly," I said and I felt his soft hands grab my wrist when I went to go turn around.

"No, tell me. What's up?" He said smiling, like usual.

"Well uh, um I was you see, I was uh gonna- why are you laughing at me?"I said as he laughed.

He come to me and wrapped his arms around me, but didn't full on hug me because I was still starring at his face.

"You are adorable when you ramble on and on, what were you going to say?"

HAYES' POV

I couldn't help myself from laughing. It's cute though, how when she's shy to ask me something. She normally does it when she's embarrassed, nervous, or hiding something.

Which is one of the many things I love about her.

"Well, you see, I was gonna ask you if you uh, wanted to, sleep with, me?" She said, messing with her fingers.

"Sleep with you? That's a little, out of hand don't you think?" I said and her eyes went wide, and her cheeks went pink.

"NO! Not like that! No I didn't mean it like that!" She said, rushing her words.

I started laughing and she lightly punched my chest.

"Yes, though," I said, and she seemed to let out a big breathe she was holding.

She grabbed my hand with her small one and led me to her room. Why do we act like a couple yet we aren't?

Because you won't grow a pair and ask her out.

Well, that's not true. I'm going to ask her soon, maybe in a few days. I'll ask her to go on a date with me and then I'll ask her there.

She shut her lamp off and only the light that was in the room was from the street. You could hear cars going by, since she had her window open.

I laid down by Mery and she immediately scooted close to me, her face starring towards the window.

She turned my way and looked at me and smiled, and I kissed her forehead as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight Mery,"

"Goodnight Hayes," she whispered, and it sounded like she was already sleeping, due to her snoring.

"I love you, forever and always," I whispered, and fell asleep.

EMERY'S POV

"I love you, forever and always," he whispered.