Clay x fem

I don't want to let the person who requested this down but I also have really bad writers block RN.

f/f = favorite food
————————————————————

You rushed around your room throwing cloths everywhere till you heard a nock at you door you rushed over to open it to see poppy standing there.

"Hey y/n want to hang out today"

"Oh poppy I would love to but I'm actually getting ready for a date"
You said walking back to your room to put an outfit together as poppy followed you.

"A date? With who"

"Oh you know, just Clay"

"Shut up no way"

"Yes way... the only problem I'm having right now is finding a good outfit"

"Omg can I pick an outfit for you"

"Umm sure, I trust you to pick something good"

"Awesome"

-one-fashion-montage-later-

(Outfit of your choice btw)

"Omg that outfit looks so good on you"

"Thanks poppy, I think I should start going now"

"Oh yeah you do that, is it ok if I stay here and clean this mess up"

"Yeah of course it is, well see you later poppy"
You said walking out the door and to your date.

-one-short-walk-later-

You made it to your date place which was a small flower filed in the middle of the forest. You walked threw it a little till you saw clay sitting under a rose with a little picnic set up.

"Well this looks nice"
You said walking towards him and sitting down.

"Yeah I wanted to do something special for a special girl"

"Your so sweet Clay"

"And your so pretty y/n... umm not that just your looks matter, your personality does to... I'm not saying that you don't look good I'm just-"

"Clay it's ok I get it"
You shushed him

Clay went to grab the basket of food.

"I made your favorite"

"Oh f/f(favorite food) thank you clay"

You both ate the picnic food, talked, and played a few games till the sun went down. when the stars came out you both laid on the picnic blanket and looked up at the beautiful night sky with the big flowers slightly blocking it, a light shot across the sky as you pointed to it.

"Look a shooting star, quick make a wish"

"I wish-"

"Don't say out loud silly, or else it won't come true"
You cut him off

"Oh right my bad"

You just laughed it off and looked up at the sky again, you felt a hand grab yours you look at clay to see him still staring at the stars and you looked back up with a smile on your face, interlocking your hand with his.

-time-skip-

Clay had walked you to your home where poppy still was.

"This was fun"

"Yeah, thank you for asking me out on this date, honestly the best date I've ever been on"

"well thank you"

Clay said before kissing you cheek, that made you pause and blush for a second.

"Umm well I'll see you around then"
You said with a smile.

"Yeah see you around, bye"
Clay said before waving walking away

"Bye"
You said before walking back into your home to not just see your room but every room clean and poppy on the couch sleeping. You grabbed a blanket and put it over her before turning off the lights and heading to your room to sleep.

————————————————————

I'm gonna say it, this is the first fem story I've written and I'm actually really proud of it.

It actually took me a few days to figure out what to do for this story but I decided to go with a date scenario I thought it was cute

Person who requested this I hope you liked it.
:D

635 words