9 - Elemental Split

Start from the beginning

With her hands, Y/n slowly and carefully guided her friends to the ground, by moving her hands as the snow-haired girl's friends' bodies were following their movements.

Only when they had landed on their feet did she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She quickly ran over to them in panic.

Adudu was shocked after he saw that his hostages were freed and that his whole plan was now ruined.

From the corner of his eyes, he noticed the earth element who just smirked at the green alien before lifting his fists up and punching the ground with both of his fists.

This action sent more earth spikes towards the two foreigners who were shocked.

When the spikes hit the purple robot, both he and his master were sent flying in the air.

On the other side, Y/n, Upon reaching her destination, she hugged the two girls tightly. After a few seconds, she let go of them.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked with worry filled in her voice.

"Come with me! Ochobot is in that tree's shade. Let him scan you guys." She said as she held Yaya's hand with one hand and pointed towards the place where Ochobot was with her other hand.

She tried to drag them with her towards the place where Ochobot was, eager to get them scanned to ensure that they were not injured, but her best friend pulled her hand out of her grasp.

"Don't worry Y/n! We are fine." Yaya said as she put her hands on both of Y/n's shoulders and spoke with a smile trying to calm her panicked friend down.

"Right Ying?" Yaya said as she turned her head to look at the Chinese girl next to her.

"Yes right!" Ying said with a grin. She quickly ran towards a hill and then returned back.

"See! We are fine Y/n. No need to panic." Ying said in an effort to reassure the grey-eyed girl.

Back to Boboiboy's fight, when Probe was in mid-air, he tried to balance himself and his master, who was on top of him.

"Shoot him!" Adudu ordered and Probe launched dozens of missiles at the three elemental forms.

The wind element just chuckled at their pointless effort. He brought his hands back and then swung them in front of him.

"Tornado Attack!" The wind element yelled, creating a tornado that blew the missiles back towards the green alien and his companion.

Seeing the missiles turn around towards them, the square head shrieked in fear.

Soon, the missiles hit Probe and exploded, sending the green alien, who was on the verge of fainting, and the purple robot plummeting to the ground.

While falling from the air to the ground, Adudu noticed the lightning element above him and Probe. The element was holding two lightning bolts in each hand.

Adudu jumped in fear from his seat, but before he could control Probe the lightning element stuck both of the lightning bolts into the robot.

The element smirked and then chuckled before doing a double backflip in order to get away from them.

Adudu suddenly started to get electrocuted repeatedly until they exploded.

The lightning element did a cool pose while landing.

The green alien and the purple robot, who had turned back to his original small version, bounced painfully on the ground causing the square head to groan in pain.

While this fight was taking place on one side, on the other side, Y/n had calmed down.

"Okay. I am not panicking right now." Y/n said with a calm smile.