- Come on, don't be so upset. He was drunk that day and lost his mind a bit, Fuu said.

-Lack of reason? Why doesn't he think? What if you couldn't find it? My brother doesn't have to go through this again, Day said with a sigh.

-I think you are too protective of your little brother, I think Night has grown up and chosen his own path. I know you worry about this. But if you don't let him go, when will he be able to walk on his own two feet? Fuu said..

-You always have a noble heart, Fuu. I'm not you, you don't know. I only have him left in this life, I want my younger brother to have a good life, to find only good things, good people, you know?... that it hurts me too that I have to see him cry. It hurts, Day said softly.

Although he didn't say much, it was enough for Fuu to understand why they have been together for a long time.

-And the good people you want your little brother to meet, do they exist in this world? Fuu asked again. Day looked at his friend calmly.

-No, who will be good at everything, even I, Day, am worse than you or anyone thinks. If I keep seeing the bad side of people, I think I'll have to keep Night away.

Day leaned back against the sofa, eyes closed with stress. Fuu took a deep breath as he can see his friend's condition, which is not ready to accept anything right now.

- Well, I think I'd better go back to the store first. I'm going to get Nott to come see Night. You can't stop them because anyway, I'm bringing my little Nott, who is very worried about Night, he couldn't eat or sleep, Fuu said before leaving Day's house.

Now only the two brothers remained in the house. Day was stressed for a moment before deciding to go upstairs and stop in front of his brother's room.

Knock Knock...

He knocked on the door of his brother's room, but he heard no answer, so slowly opened the door, which apparently it was not locked. Day then entered his brother's room.

Night is not in the room, but there is a loud noise from the shower in the bathroom, which makes Day realize that his little brother is taking a shower.

Day sat at the foot of the bed thinking of the words to use to speak to his brother.

The sound of the bathroom door opening was heard. Day immediately looked at his brother. Night was a little surprised to see his older brother standing in the room, his face frozen.

Day saw his little brother's red, puffy eyes and knew that Night must have come crying into the room.

The tears will surely come again. The tall figure wanted to stand up and hug his younger brother, but his gaze lingered on Night's bare chest. The small figure had a towel wrapped around her lower body, she came out like that because she thought no one would be in her bedroom.

Day clenched his fists as he saw red marks all over his smooth chest and white neck. Even though Night's hair is longer it doesn't cover the back of his neck. But now the signs were clearly visible.

The tall figure quickly stood up and left his brother's room.

The small figure flinched as Day slammed Night's bedroom door. The little one looked in disbelief before heading towards the bedroom door. Then he changed his clothes and lay down on the wide bed, his heart empty. When alone, Night can't help but worry about his lover.

But when he thought of his brother's face, Night felt the same pain.

-Huh...Dad...Mom...Night is a very bad little brother isn't he...Huh...Night hurt P'Day...Huh...P'Day hates him on Gear because Night loves him. But Night loves the person P'Day hates... What should Night do?.... Huh..., cried the lone small figure to his parents who had passed on to another life.