9.

Several months later.... 

"WOOO GO JORDAN!" Imani screamed out loud in capital one arena, today was February 14th, and the wizards were playing the pacers. Jordan was on a roll dropping 18 points in a half, the wizards were on 14- point lead entering halftime. During halftime, I went to go the concession stand to get a drink and some wings, and long a behold I see a petite woman with a baby carrier on with a baby that looks around 8 months old. I took a look at her face when turned around and long and behold it mrs Kimberly fucking Cruz....

At first I didn't have a problem with her being here, but as long she doesn't fuck with me of try to do some fuck shit with Jordan, I'm good, so as I thought. I went back to my seat and the beginning of the 2nd half and Jordan scored 12 more points, and till me why Kim keeps mean mugging me and shit. "Yo why the fuck she keep mean mugging us, and Shit" I said. "That's the crazy ass bitch you been telling us about" aria said. "I been had problems with that crazy ass girl" aria is a marking specialist for Washington wizards and she just got hired and she's off today, "I met that crazy bitch Kim, in college we were dorm mates, and we end up being best friends and really close, and she went behind my back and fucked my ex boyfriend and didn't tell me At all she's such a damn weirdo" aria said.

Jordan equaled his season high of 30 points by the end of the third quarter, and he finished 12 of 18 from the field with eight assists.

"My man did so good" I screamed. Jordan was running back to the tunnel and he had stopped to go sign a little girl jersey, and then he walked over to me. "Ahh my love, you did amazing" I said giving him kiss on the lips. Yes,the cat is out the bag me and Jordan are no longer. friends with benefits we are officially dating. "We going on a date after we leave here, okay ?" Jordan said.

"Oh baby I think you need a little a treat after that great game" I said smirking while walking to the car, Jordan had her up in bridal style to Jordan's Porsche.

"Ahh my love what do you have in store for us?"  Imani wondered.  Jordan nods his head and smirks "A nice romantic dinner followed by a night in a nice hotel suite with a bottle of champagne waiting for us. And let's just say the romance won't be the only thing happening that night".

Jordan laughs and smirks "Your love?" He says teasingly. He can always notice when she was trying to use flattery in order to try and get something from him or to get your way in a situation and he always laughs whenever he does. He knows exactly what she trying to do but he can't help but love it when you still try.

She blush and look down, a small smile playing with his lips. "I'm just saying, you know... You're my love."

"𝐨𝐡 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰Jordan said.

Jordan continues to steal glances at you as the car pulls up in front of the restaurant. He kills the music and turns off the engine before getting out of the car. He walks around to open the door for Imani and when you get out of the car he looks at her with a big smile on his face.

Jordan chuckles again. "my love..."he said softly and he opens the door and offers his hand for her to take. He walks with her and takes her by the hand towards the restaurant. He smiles and steals another quick glance at the beautiful woman.

Jordan smiles and wraps his arms around in Imani, he enjoys the feeling of her body being pressed against his. Her body is soft and welcoming and he loves it when she feels comfortable with him, he almost enjoys the feeling of being someone you feel so safe with because he knows that that means he'll eventually be able to exploit that. He'll play with you until he gets bored and then he'll have no problem leaving you and moving onto the next girl, as she thought.

Imani never really ever had a "real relationship" as you say because every ex she was with was just a one night stand or just a talking stage, or just a fling. She has a history of ex's playing in her face, and feelings so, Jordan is lucky he made it out the talking stage.

time ⏭️

📍Nobu Washington D.C.

The atmosphere at Nobu was perfect for their date night. As they sat by the window, the city lights twinkled below them, creating a romantic ambiance.  Jordan ordered a bottle of red wine to complement their meal, its deep crimson color matching the passion in the air. The aroma of the meat mixed with the delicate flavors of the sauce, teasing their senses.

Jordan looks down and seems to consider you quietly as the waiter comes over to ask you what you'd like to get to eat. Jordan doesn't answer for Imani, he just continues to stare at her with a smirk.

Jordan was Trying to keep his composure while being hard in The restaurant.

Jordan continues to let the waiter wait as he continues to look at Imani and he continues to smirk. He likes to keep people waiting because it gives him a sense of power and control. He has no problem teasing her while the waiter waits for her to speak.

"Can I get the creamy Spicy crab, and the miso soup please" Imani, said. Jordan chuckles yes of course you can sweetheart". The waiter nods and walks over towards the kitchen leaving  Imani and Jordan alone at the table together.  Jordan looks back at imani and chuckles softly.

"What is funny, you've been so giggly lately?" Imani said, "You just make me happy, that's all." Jordan says softly and smiles. He reaches out his hand for yours and takes yours into his hand.

"I know, my love" Imani said,  Jordan nods his head and kisses the back of your hand before moving his head back and smiling at her The waiter comes back with there meals, Jordan smiles at the waiter and thanks them before turning his attention back to you.

While eating there food, Imani was scrolling through her twitter feed and she came across this.

"Jordan what the fuck is this ?" Imani questions trying to keep her cool. Jordan pauses as he is taken back by the comment. He looks at you almost as if he's searching for an explanation but he knows that he is wrong but, He doesn't want to overreact or get upset about it. he wants to be calm and reasonable with the way he handles this.

"NIGGA ANSWER ME"  Imani screamed in the restaurant.

To be continue.